Chapter 22 : Memories

Naina - I know , but I am not doing anything wrong , if he doesn't believe Nandini then he doesn't deserve to know the truth.
Her eyes become soft - He truly loves Nandini and Maiyara and I feel guilty of not clearing misunderstanding but jaldi hi sach samne aa jayega I hope he can forgive me .
5 sal pehle Musicana ne sab chin liya tha but is bar sab sahi hoga . I will make sure of it . Maiyara will have her papa .

Naina hugs Rudra and closes her eyes.

Naina goes back in memory lane ---

4 Years back , Night time.

Naina is sleeping on bed with 2 year old baby boy Ansh hugging her and Rudra is working on a presentation in study room which is attached to their bed room .

A small baby of 5 months sleeping very calmly.

Suddenly some thing changes she cries little in her sleep .

Rudra get startled hearing cries and go in room and see her little princess crying.

Rudra picks up baby and trying to call her - Shh Maiyara , everything is fine beta and senses a haevy dieper and laughs so here is the problem.

Rudra take Maiyara to wardrobe and changes her dieper.

Naina sleep get broken and looking at Ansh hugging her a smile come on her face , she kisses his forehead and then look for Maiyara,but get shocked seeing cot empty.

At same moment Rudra come out of wardrobe carrying Maiyara.

Naina relaxes and asks - what happened?  everything fine .

Rudra with smile nods - Yes everything is  fine , little one needed just a diaper change . You sleep & rest, you have very important meeting in morning .

Naina - But your presentation, you are working from whole night  you must be tired , give her to me , I will make her sleep,

Rudra - Shhh!! And go to sleep, you need proper rest and sleep. I will make her sleep and will finish my presentation and leaves from there .

Rudra go in balcony and pat on Maiyara's back and make her sleep.

But the little naughty girl just stare here and there and do not sleep .

Rudra after some time sees her face - Ohh so you naughty girl don't want to sleep , okay then help me in my presentation and take Maiyara to study.

He place Maiyara on sofa safely and sitting near her , he start working on his presentation.

Maiyara looks here and there and make noises - Aaa!! Ma Aaaa aah ( some random baby voice ).

Rudra laughs seeing her .

After some time Naina wakes up and come to study , seeing Rudra and Maiyara together a beautiful smile come on her face .

Naina comes out from memory lane,  Rudra kiss her forehead and leave .

Naina goes in wardrobe and bring a photo taken during Maiyara's birth , an exhausted Nandini with a beautiful smile and Maiyara in her lap .

She look at that photo and tears come to her eyes, I want every happiness for you and I know Nandini and Maiyara's  hapiness is with Manik.

Shayad kuch vakt ke liye me selfish ban gayi thi , apne dard aur gusse me tumhara dard dekh nahi payi , par ab nahi, Bahut jald Nandini and Manik ek honge , I will make sure of it. Only Manik can free her Nandini from every burden and few drops of tear falls on the photograph.

Chapter 22 finished !!!!

Questions :

What do you think about Naina's feeling?
Will Manik forgive Naina ?
What you all think about memory?
What do you think about Rudra & Maiyara?
Do you think telling the truth to Manik will make everything right? Will they be together?
Will everything will go to back to right ?

Target for Next Chapter:
50 votes & 35 comments. Follow me for more updates.

Enjoy Reading!!!!!