Chapter 49 : Truth

Chapter 49 : Truth

Manik sarcastically laughs hearing Naina - Yahh !! Who is asking about hurting, Mrs Rajpoot you reap what you sow.....
And I know you knowingly hurted me through out.....

Nandini feel pain and guilt hearing Manik's questions, but She defend her sister - I know tumhe mujse bahut shikayat h Manik, Muje tumhe Maiyara ke bare me bata dena chahiye tha , I accept everything but Naina can't do this , don't blame her ....

Naina with anger look at Manik - Manik sach keh raha h Nandini ...

Nandini look shocked at Naina .

Naina - I never pretended to be Nandini , you believed that I am Nandini but then I saw you in pain I did not wanted to easily tell you the truth, I wanted you to suffer and you deserved that but still I tried to tell you the truth on Musicana night but you didn't listen to me.

Fab 5 look shocked hearing Naina ....

Naina with pain in her voice - Par chahkar bhi utna dard tumhe kabhi nahi de paungi , jitna tumhari wajah se muje mila h 5 sal pahle ....

Naina look at him with anger - You were asking what was your fault, I ask you the same question what was fault of my sister, why she have to face the accident which was planned for you ...

Manik & Fab 5 get surprised hearing this , they never thought that actually accident was planned for Manik .....

Naina - You have no answer , I will give you she was your girlfriend, when they didn't find you in car , they wanted to kill your girlfriend, you couldn't protect her from that nor you picked her call when she needed you the most.

Mukti you asked why Abhimanyu never came back - After getting cured he wanted to come to you , he even came back to meet you but that night accident happened, if that night Abhimanyu had not reached on time , may be Maiyara wouldn't be here with us .

Hearing about Maiyara, Manik get angry 😡... - Enough Naina , do not say such thing about my daughter , she is your niece as well at least do not forget that

Naina eyes become teary - Kuch nahi bhuli hu me, I know she is my niece and she is dearer to me like my own child. And for her only Abhimanyu sacrificed his everything. He faced everyone's anger just to protect you Manik, but what you did .....

You are feeling so much anger after just hearing about your daughter, but you are fortunate , your daughter is in front of you,  you can hug her . You may have not seen her first step or heard her first words, but you can be there for her for the rest of your life but , because of that accident I didn't get chance to see my baby , I couldn't even hold my baby once , ek bar gale bhi nahi laga saki ........ what was my fault that Manik Malhotra the accident planned for you snatched everything from me , my happiness, my child, my everything.

Manik and Fab 5 get shocked hearing about Naina and her child.

Tumne kaha na ki , kash tum us rat Nandini ka call utha lete ya Nandini ke sath hote , but you know Mr.Manik Malhotra, me chahkar bhi ye soch nahi sakti kash us rat me waha nahi hoti , kyunki agar aisa hota toh us accident me I would have lost my sister. Dono situation me it would be my loss . But tumhe kya , you have love of your life and your child in front of your eyes .

Naian cries loudly , Rudra holds Naina and tries to calm her and Naina faints after few minutes.

Rudra carry Naina to their room.

Nandini was crying listening everything.....

Cabir - Nandini !! Ye sab kaise hua ? I mean how is this possible? Abhimanyu tumne kaha tha tum Nandini ko hospital lekar Gaye the, exactly hua kya tha us rat ....

Abhimanyu - Us rat Manik ki gadi ke breaks fail kiye gaye the and it was planned by someone to kill Manik but unhe gadi me Manik nahi mila, toh unhone Manik ki girlfriend Nandini ko hi Marne ka decide Kiya and unhone hi tumhari gadi ko khayi me giraya ......

Manik look shocked and guilty.
Nandini's tears flows through eyes ....
Fab 5 also look emotionally at them...

Nandini look at Manik - Tumhare liye me kuch bhi kar skti hu Manik, I love you so much but is accident me mene nahi Naina ne apna sab kuch kho diya, her child, her everything.. kaise wapas aa jati apni bahen ko is dukh me chodkar jiski wajah me thi ......

Abhimanyu come ahead and console Nandini - Naina was three months pregnant that time , she wanted to meet Nandini and tell her about pregnancy. I was talking with her on call jab accident hua , then I immediately come on spot ...

Abhimanyu eyes become teary ...

She(Naina) was lying there in the pool of blood ..

Manik start feeling guilt and sit on sofa , Fab 5 also look shocked.

Abhimanyu continues.....

I immediately took her in my car and there was another person lying in bushes ...

Manik was feeling numb , how one night changed everything, he can't imagine how would he had reacted if something like that happened to Nandini , if Nandini or Maiyara had died on that night. He don't know what to say , he was in utter shock.

Tears were flowing through Nandini's eyes , Navya break the silence and sit beside Nandini to console her .....

Navya - Hum soch bhi nahi sakte Naina par kya biti hogi , apna baccha khone ka dukh , ham toh soch bhi nahi sakte ....

Navya hesitantly ask - Did she blamed you for her child's death.......

Chapter 49 completed !!!!

I hope this chapter answered your many unanswered questions. May be now you can understand why everyone angry on Manik for the accident, why Nandini didn't come back , why Abhimanyu didn't come back , why Naina hate Manik .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter?

If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions, please ask in comment section.

Next update will come after target completes.

Target: 120 votes and 50 comments from chapter 41 to 49 .

Enjoy Reading!!!!!