Chapter 41: Hum Kho Gaye Kanhaan

Hello guys !!!!
Happy Navratri to you all.

I hope this festival season brings happiness to you . Well on this auspicious occasion, I have little gift for all my readers and followers.

First of all thanks to all readers for voting on my story , sharing your thoughts and following me , I really appreciate your efforts . I hope you enjoy this little gift from your author.

Well giving this update doesn't mean, I have forgotten about the target , I clearly remember the target and I am still keeping the story on hold until target completes.
Only few votes are remaining, guys do it quickly, so that you can enjoy upcoming updates.

Details regarding target is in "Target Reminder" chapter, you can check it any time , I keep on updating that chapter as no of votes increases.

Well guys this will be last update and last reminder, I am getting tired even after so many reminder and request, target is still remaining. I think we will meet only after target completes.
If silent readers keep on ignoring the target, then we can directly meet next year , may be another update on auspicious day of Diwali , if readers want it .

Happy Navratri to you all !!!!

Chapter 41: Hum Kho Gaye Kanhaan

Ram & Priya look shocked seeing Manik and Nandini together and their trans is broken by a lovely voice of Maiyara ... "Dada" ....

Everybody look towards Maiyara

Everybody look towards Maiyara..... and get shocked..

Nandini get shocked seeing her parents Ram and Priya with Fab 5 and she gets frozen seeing Manik , love of her life in front of her

Nandini get shocked seeing her parents Ram and Priya with Fab 5 and she gets frozen seeing Manik , love of her life in front of her .

Maiyara go running towards Rudra and hugs him .