Chapter 45 : Feelings Part - 2

After party :

Seeing Manik's condition, Fab 5 decided to stay with Manik in Malhotra mansion.

Malhotra mansion :

Manik directly go to his room without speaking to any one.

Cabir - Me Manik se bat karta hu , Navya tum Abeer ko sula do aur guys tum bhi thoda rest kar lo.

They all nods and leave for their room .

Manik was sitting in balcony and looking at moon with tears in his eyes , he was remembering his moments with Nandini .....

He remembers the time when he used to go to Nandini's house and wait for her . She always used to come to her window and seeing him , she used to come down and meet him...
.
.
.
.
.

Manik in his mind - kyu Nandini ??? Why had you given me this punishment? Why ??? Why didn't you told me about our daughter. 5 years , kya kabhi yad nahi aayi meri. Why ???? He cries thinking about Nandini ....

Cabir was standing outside the Manik's room and seeing him, he feels sad but he give some alone time to Manik to think and absorb everything.

Dhruv after getting change and fresh n up come downstairs to make coffee for Manik and Cabeer ...

At time Aliya and Mukti also come ....

Dhruv - Guys do you want some coffee ?

Mukti nods and go towards garden area ..

Dhruv sees Mukti's sad face - Aliya , I think you should talk to Mukti , It's very stressful for Mukti , along with Manik & Nandini's relation , it's also affecting Abhimanyu and her relationship. I can see longing in Abhimanyu's eyes for Mukti , I don't know what happened 5 years back but it's affecting them as well . Mukti loves Abhimanyu a lot but I think she is hesitant to express her feelings, may be she is afraid if Abhimanyu would leave her again .

Aliya - You are right Dhruv , its getting all together messier.

Aliya go towards garden and sit beside Mukti .....

Aliya - What are you thinking ?

Mukti - Nothing much , just about tonight , everything happened so fast. I had never in my dreams thought that Nandini have a twin sister. From Musicana night she was in front of us but we could never imagine that she is not Nandini but her twin sister....

Aliya - You are right.... She has a twin sister Naina , they look same but such a different personality. Even her father, Newyork ke top business man h but she (Nandini) never had any proud about his father's money. Also , another shocking thing is Abhimanyu , before coming to India he was CEO of Kapoor industry, but he was so down to earth, he pretended to be delivery boy & peon , just to stay close to you (Mukti) .

I think your decision was right giving Abhimanyu that saree , Abhimanyu was right Nandini only loves Manik and she
never married anyone else . By the way, Nandini kinda of looked nice in that saree...( Aliya tries to lighten the Mukti's mood)

Mukti - Yes , that's true .... But why she never came back , why Abhimanyu never come back .....
Mukti realises what she said , I think I need coffee , me lekar aati hu.

Aliya stops - I know what were you saying. It's getting confusing day by day , I feel there is something that we are not aware of , something that happened to that night . May be you should talk to Abhimanyu and ask him .