Twelve

Her daunting, hazel eyes stare at me with a sinful intent as the distance between us fades

Her daunting, hazel eyes stare at me with a sinful intent as the distance between us fades. I know she's here to corner my inner beast, to punish me, and to see how far I can withhold my desire toward her just to keep the boundary between us bold and afloat.

She knows I love her still. The only truth I can never confess to her, however.

And truthfully, the beast in me is raging at the sight of her naked body—a pair of full, round breasts, a toned waistline like the middle of an ancient hourglass, and the curvature of her bottom made of wide hips—charging menacingly through the rippling water. She stops just before me, her gaze flaming and ardent.

I don't say a word. How can I? She takes the bull by the horns when her palms slide up from the ridges of my chest until they sit on my shoulders, holding me in place. Her glowing auburn hair, almost as deep as chocolate, begins to mat with water as she rises on her toes and her mouth falls on mine so gently, reminding me of her.

The taste of her lips is unforgettable, and so I devour them ravenously, much to my dismay. My hands enclose her waist, drawing her closer with possessiveness. It's very upsetting, the way I'm easily giving in to her ploy; how my cock effortlessly awakes by a simple touch of her skin against mine. I should strain but I don't.

Instead, I steal the control.

Silently, I slam her back against the wall and pin her hands above her head using mine. Excitement laces her thick breath, her eyes brightly bathed with a submissive yet challenging glow. Cool water washes over my bare back as I lean over to kiss her neck, and her head falls aside in response, her moan so sharp and rushed when my teeth sink into her skin.

Fuck—I'm hard.

She draws a plethora of kinks in my head. The playroom; we couldn't use it as we planned and I'd think of her each time I walked in there. I couldn't even bring another woman since the day Arabella set foot in my bedroom with a novice air and eyes rife with curiosity. Between her and me so many needs remain unfulfilled, and lots of promises unkept.

Is it the end? Again, my mouth tangles with hers dominantly, but thanks to my overworking mind, my eyes remain open.

Something on Arabella's body catches my attention. A switch in my brain flicks and slowly I break the kiss. Although my arms remain up pinning hers, my gaze skates all over her upper body that's covered with light and dark bruises on the side of her neck, and down her groin, and her stomach—the vital parts any fighter can recognize.

"Why push me away if you want me that much, huh?" Arabella snaps, her breasts shoring up and down in a rapid breathing rhythm. "Are you going to stop now?" Anger replaces the devious attitude that led her into this bathroom about three minutes ago.

"It's not my fault that you easily get fooled by appearances." I narrow my eyes intently, studying her body closely.

"You're such an asshole," she cusses through clamped teeth, and she seems confused.