My roommate and I

NOTE: Before I start, there may be stuff that is inaccurate or spelt wrong! I just thought I'd mention that. Also, this is an AU of them in the future so try not to get mad at me please. Have fun reading! <3

The camera began to record, and I ran in front of it and started talking to it.

"Hello uh camera, I have to learn what I'm meant to say, or do I not greet you at all?" I spoke out to the camera staring around the room. I had a quick breath out and restarted my thoughts, then I spoke again "okay just forget the intro for now and let me say about myself! I'm Cody Anderson also known as codmister and other cool names which would take me forever to say." I rambled to the camera about my room until my roommate, Noah Sterecra, came in.

He stood against my door frame and smirked at me "so what nerd stuff are you doing now?" He spoke which startled me.

I turned to him and smiled before turning the camera to him. I walked over and threw my arm around him, then introduced him to the camera.

"This is my sarcastic roommate Noah" I put my hand just under his chin like he was in a commercial where they show the object dramatically.

Noah gave me a dirty look and shoved me off and he did an eyeroll before walking away, probably to his room or the lounge room. I huffed out and turned the camera back to facing the middle of my room. My foot pushed the door shut as I got back to my placement and smiled at the camera.

"Noah is a grumpy turd most days, anyways he has been my roommate since the end of total drama The Ridonculous Race." The curtains swayed as I kept talking about Noah and our place.

After I talked for a long while, I then realized I probably was going to make my camera run out of storage, so I stood up and stopped the recording. I skimmed over the face of the camera and shut it down. The camera had a spot where I hid it in my closet, so after grabbing its bag I placed it carefully up there and shut the door.

I fell onto my bed grabbing my phone to check the time, and it read '10:26 am' of course I knew it wasn't that late, but I thought I would have been at least 11 or 12. I started wondering what I should do to waste time, when I saw I had messages from one of my friends.

Harold+Cody

Harold: Yo cody

Harold: I'm adding you to a chat because you aren't answering

Harold: Have fun

A chat? With whom? Ugh I'll check it later; I know I forgot something today though... Oh yeah, I haven't had breakfast yet should I just wait till lunch though? Nah I mean its breakfast!

After my in-head conversation I hopped up and walked to my door. I opened it and saw Noah's door open in front of me so as I was heading down, I decided to close it for him. The wind from his room was colder than mine and when I checked in there it he had his fan on. That's strange it's already pretty cold outside and inside, why the fan? Eh I'll just turn it off for him. Walking to the fan it got darker then all I saw was black and I freaked.

"Ahh get it offffff!" my arms grabbed it and pulled it off. I stared at Noah who was smiling to himself. "Why did you do that ay?" my mouth twisted down.

He laughed as he spoke, "oh come on you've done worst to me dude." He walked over to me and grabbed his blanket. "I'll be taking this and you can get out."

I growled "I'm not gonna leave, I'm going to stay here to annoy you." I stuck my tongue at him and he hit me under my chin which made me bite my tongue. I jumped and rubbed my mouth "bitchface."

I waddled out of his room, going down to the kitchen to grab some brunch I guess it is now. As I got there, I found Noah's phone on the table. It was almost calling to me, but I resisted to the call and turned for the pantry. The pantry had a lot of little goodies, I know because we just restocked it on Monday. I saw the usual note from Noah saying not to eat the sweets all at once blah blah blah. I rolled my eyes and then locked my eyes on a brand-new cereal box and the heavens were singing. I grabbed it not really caring about what it was, and I grabbed my bowl putting it on the table and pouring in the cereal, I put that away then went and got the milk out of the fridge. After pouring in some cold milk, I sat on the bench and ate in peace.

The water hit my spoon and splashed on my shirt. God dangit. I grumbled and took my shirt off to go put in my wash basket. Mornings are definitely not my thing; this is why I sleep in.

I walked to my washing tub and rolled up my shirt making a ball. Which I threw like a basketball into the tub. It landed hanging the tiniest bit out of the tub, which I shrugged off and pumped my fist excitedly. "Now what to do?" I thought out loud walking to the couch. My legs made me fall over the edge of the couch and curled up finding a blanket to cuddle into. Cuddling into the warmth of the blanket, I heard feet and felt a shadow over me. I opened my eye slightly to see Noah with a book leaning over me. "Dude what are you doing?"

He glanced down at me and then back at his book, "reading a book duh."

I grumbled "I see that but why over me?"

"Because I can" he smirked.

Turning over I stared at the coffee table then I forced my eyes shut to try and do a nap like I wanted to, which was easier than it probably should have been. Just before I drifted off, I felt the end of the couch that my feet were on dip down.

Sun flashed on my face which made me wake up. I sat up rubbing my eyes to get the blur out of them. I started smelling something that was great. Getting up I wrapped my blanket around myself and snuck over to the smell. I peeked into the kitchen and saw Noah making something, which by the smell I assumed it was pancakes. Walking over to Noah I looked around him and I indeed saw pancake batter. He turned around and jumped when he saw me.

"What the fuck Cody!" Noah grabbed his chest, staring me down.

I shrunk and apologized "sorry dude I thought you heard me walk in!"

"Well, I didn't, and you almost gave me a heart attack!" He straightened up, turning around "Just go sit at the table."

Confused I did and laid my blanket over my front body and waited for like 2 minutes before Noah came over and plopped a plate of pancakes in front of me. I stared up at him and he walked away leaving me with the warm pancakes. Smiling I grabbed the fork and stuck it into my top pancake, I chomped into it and like it was good great even. I continued to eat then I put my dish into the sink where there was a note. 'Wash your dish Cody - Noah.' Rolling my eyes, I turned on the tap and used the washcloth and scrubbed the plate. After I did that and put the dish on the drying rack, I walked upstairs to my room. Grabbing my camera, I made a short entry.

"I guess Noah isn't always bad, people just make him out to be."