Neck

Sitting in his lap I realized Gwen didn't say how long she told me to sit there for. "Should I mention it..." I questioned under my breath. 

Then Noah grazed my thigh with his fingers bringing them to his face, then he whispered clearly into my ear "why does it matter, we are dating?"

"Well not officially, but I guess it doesn't matter" I quietly grabbed onto Noah's other hand which was on his right. 

After a lot of yelling from Izzy still wanting to get everyone's secrets. Then Gwen yelled over her that we should watch a movie before they went home, that got Izzy excited, and she jumped around to grab the remote. I jumped grabbing the remote off her then returned to my boyfriend's lap clicking on the red button. I found the movie channels and we decided to vote between 'The Bee Movie' and 'Scary Movie' apparently Izzy doesn't know what it's about, so I explained. Of course, she wanted to watch it instead of a movie about a bee wanting to fuck a human. And everyone agreed except for Harold only because he was playing on his phone talking about Leshawna. 

Leaning back, I felt Noah's hair brush against my skin. I shivered and on comes the movie. I like the movie but it's more of a funny by yourself type thing. 

After getting 30 minutes into the movie I mentioned that I was going to the bathroom. 

"Yeah alright dude" Owen said and I walked off. 

I didn't need the bathroom I just needed to go away. Hearing Izzy laugh at the movie loudly I sat in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I picked at my hair and pushed it up. My brown hair felt quite nice and soft. Doesn't look it, it looks quite stiff and it was annoying. 

5 minutes later I heard a knock followed by the door turning. As I was gonna yell to not come in, I saw the dark brown hair of Noah. 

"Well that's not going to the toilet" he snarked at me. 

I puffed my cheeks out "well I am in the bathroom, so I didn't lie." 

Noah moved towards me; he stood in front of me lifting my chin. I raised my eyebrow at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my forehead like I my mum would. "You know I think Izzy knows that we are dating" he nuzzled in my hair. 

"Well I wouldn't put it past her to sneak around and find out stuff." I rubbed his fluffy hair around his neck. I ran my hand on his neck running my short nails on his skin. 

I felt my boyfriend's breath on my neck then he placed a small kiss there. My hand swung to my sides holding on the skin. Noah laughed in my neck and moved away with a smirk. "Aw is Codmeister new to this." 

I nodded and rolled my eyes. "Well it's not my fault you did that without warning." 

"Well then, may I have your permission to kiss your neck while we hug?" He was such a sarcastic boy especially right now. 

"I was going to make the 'I don't know, can you?' joke." I covered my face turning a light pink.

He laughed at me "of course you did you dork." He pushed back my hair brushing his fingers through it. He lent in and kissed my neck longer and harder than before. I grabbed onto the sink and breathed out slowly. "Okay let's go back down so that it's not weird."

"I think that Izzy is the one making sure no one questions it, or they don't care." I shrugged hopping off the sink bench. 

Before we both left the bathroom to walk to the gang, I gave Noah a kiss and then down to the movie we went. I sat away from Noah only slightly touching his hand.