Rain and dinner

I'm so sorry that this came out late just school sucks. 

...

Hearing the rain from the couch was a pleasant experience, especially while reading. I had gotten to a new book by now which was called, 'Loveless' quite an alright book. Reading into the book I checked the time, it was '7:26'.  How long have I been reading for. Eh does it matter. Nope. 

The rain started to go down and that's when I decided to get up and go get Cody for dinner. Getting up I went to the kitchen to cook then go get the dumb boy. Looking in the fridge I saw eggs and other stuff, but the eggs really stuck out, so I grabbed to cook them. 

...

Blinking my eyes, I turned around in my bed then sat up annoyed. Yawning loudly, I looked at my alarm clock and it was '7:28'. WHY DID I SLEEP SO LONG AHHHH. I rubbed my bed and then felt the unfamiliar cloth near me, I grabbed it then held it near me. Oh yeah, I slept with this ugh anyways... uhm I'll just give it to Noah. I got up and walked out and down to the kitchen where I saw Noah cooking. 

Rubbing my eyes, I walked up next to him smacking the cardigan on to the bench and walked away. I slipped down on the couch and shut my eyes. 

A little while I woke up to Noah flicking my forehead. "I made food so you don't starve also you might have marks on you face now." He shrugged walking away. 

I spat at him and got up to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and sat on my chair eating. Noah came up and sat near me, looking at his food before biting it. I looked at him strangely but got back to my food not caring. After my food I looked up at Noah and he was eating slowly, I just went and put my plate in the sink rinsing it and leaving back to the couch. I walked into the couch and held my toe, "gosh damnit! Stupid damn couch" I sat on the arm and put my foot down. I watched the window and saw that the rain was going to start up again probably. 

All of a sudden, I got pushed onto the couch I stared at Noah who was staring back at me and laughed meanly. I crossed my arms and turned on to my side away from his face. "You're not allowed on the arm of the couch you'll bend it." Noah explained again for like the 100th time. 

"Okay but it's my couch?" I fought. 

He came back and looked at me, "first we both paid for it and second I know how to keep stuff nice, and you don't." 

"Doesn't mean you can be mean about it" I huffed. 

He gave me the middle finger before walking away. I rolled back over and shut my eyes. I want a nap. I did end up having a nap.