Why a Group Chat with Them?

Note: Don't worry there isn't gonna always be notes before the chapters lol. But I'm going to mention that there will be changes of POV's which I will mark with '...' okay that's it have fun!

The sun was looking beautifully orange as it was going to set. That's what I was doing, when I felt my phone buzz my bed. 

"What's Harold asking now." I said grabbing my phone, lighting up the screen. Wait who's that? I unlocked my phone and then entered the message my eyes ran across the screen. I found a bit of messages then the one that was on my phone. 

Gwen: Harold why did you add someone?

Harold: it's cody 

Gwen: Oh

Me: Wjat is happing what is this actualu 

Gwen: What the fuck is wrong with your spelling?

Me: 🤷‍♂️

Owen: OMG it's codmiester 

Me: OWEN budddyyy

Me: also I havnt used that nickname ins a long time

Owen: oof

Me: Im gonna sleep bye whoever is her

I chuckled putting my phone on my dresser. I haven't talked to most of them in ages. Pulling my hair away from my eyes, I stood up to go stretch.

Walking out Noah was wearing headphones just sitting in his doorway, facing his back towards me. I crept towards him quickly and crouched down looking over his shoulder. Squinting I saw he was in a messaging group then I saw the names. 

"I got added to that group as well!" I added.

Noah jumped back and threw us both on our butts. "Dude what the hell?!" he spluttered.

"What?" I held my head, "you're the one that got scared and jumped." 

"Yeah, but you snuck up behind me!" he argued back. 

He and I grumbled; I couldn't even look at his face while he argued with me. Putting my hands on the floor I moved my butt up to get Noah up. He didn't move. Ugh I don't want to tell him to get off, but he didn't move! Noah barely cared where he was sitting, either he doesn't notice or he's being mean. I puffed my cheeks out and then saw Noah slip down in my lap and then I saw his phone. 'Me: Cody's a stupid kid Gwen: fr bro'.

"I'm not stupid."

He stared over his shoulder, "yeah sure but you're still not able to ask me to move." He shrugged. 

My brows furrowed and I pushed his back. Noah still being a smartass, he didn't move and just made us stay. "Dude I'm gonna tell them that you're gay for doing this." I jokingly threatened. 

"Yeah, like that's a problem for me dude" he laughed, "but yeah I'm getting uncomfortable so bye." Noah got up and shut his door in my face. 

Meanie. I didn't even care for having dinner anymore I'm just going to have some of my stored away candy. 

...

Laying on my bed I had a glimpse at the sun in my window, honestly it made my heart warm. I shifted in my bed until I could place my feet on the ground. Placing my sockless feet on to the chilling floor, I stood up grabbing onto my curtains and pulling them aside. Looking out of the window my world didn't seem as bleak as it normally is. Until I heard Cody snoring like a dad who passed out drunk. What kind of condition does he have honestly, like maybe he just has too much snot but eh I don't care really. Grabbing my headphones, I looked back out of the window and turned on my music. 

After a tiny bit I turned to my bed and grabbed my book that I was in the middle of. Reading next to the window was nice until it got almost fully dark, which made it so I could barely see. 

I got up to put my headphones away on my small desk, then I wanted to go probably get a snack.  Walking out of my room I headed towards the kitchen, the pantry was left open as usual. Damn Cody. I rolled my eyes and looked into the food that I had just brought and grabbed a small pack of chips, and I walked over to the table to eat. While I was munching on them, I saw a shadow walk past me and into the lounge room, which made me jump but once I reasoned what it was, I was fine. 

6 minutes later I had finished my chips and putting the packet in the bin. "Ugh" I groaned as I stretched out my arms, "I'm ready for bed.." Slugging my way to the stairs I decided to go check on Cody first. You know make sure he's not like dead. Walking over I stuck my head over the couch back and looked at Codys asleep body. Noticing that he was without a blanket and wearing shorts and a singlet, somehow, I fetched him a banket. Pulling it fully over his curled body I rubbed his hair out of his face, before walking away and up to my room.

Yawning I grabbed my blanket and wrapped up. I fell asleep shortly after, fading into a boring nightmare.