Party Day!

After a boring day and sleep, it was finally party day. 

At around 12:00 I got on to my phone to check what time it was starting. Okay 6:30 I can do that, now to pass the time I have to get Noah to come with me. 

Strutting out of my room, I pushed open Noah's door and stood looking at him. He was asleep. I furrowed my brows in a confused way and went over to him. I crouched down and poked him, "you're usually awake." I kept poking him and he slapped my hand away. 

"Will you stop." He grumbled out. 

"No, we need to get ready!"

He rubbed his eyes and sat up, "ready for what?"

I puffed my face at him, "the party? I know you know about it!" He grumbled and laid back down covering his face with his pillow. Ugh hmmm... Oh! I know what to do! I chuckled and walked away to grab my camera. 

I ran into his room with my camera pointing at his lump of a body. "And this is how Noah is like," I pointed and pretended to squish his face with that angle trick. 

Noah finally sat back up, staring at me with daggers in his eyes. "Are you going- what are you doing?" He questioned as I kept squishing his face. He let out an overaerated groan mixed with a yawn, he got up. 

...

Noah went up and stood next to Cody pulling his ear. "Get that camera out of my room."

Cody had chills go down his spine, which made him shiver and go put the camera back. Once he had, he saw the nerd was nowhere in the room, so he decided to snoop- I mean look around a bit. Looking at the small desk near his door he only found books, but one caught his eye. Grabbing it he saw why it caught his eye, it was a blank red leather book with no title no nothing really just a pen in a holder on it. 

Opening the small book and turning to a random page he saw the words 'why is he so stupid.' This random line was confusing, but he couldn't find out who he meant. Then the brunette realized that this was Noah's Diary! He threw it down to refuse the temptation to look at it all. Walking out he went to his room to get clothes for the party. 

Into his little cave Cody went for a few hours, then there was a knock and a dark hand handed Cody some random clothes and a note. Grabbing it he heard hurried footsteps down the stairs. 

Putting the clothes on his bed, Cody took his shirt off and onto the floor it went the same as his pants, into the dirty pile of clothes. Cody rubbed the shirt onto and placed it onto his warm body and then the pants, shifting them to be comfortable. Feeling that the clothes were on properly he remembered the note, he grabbed it and read 'I'm down at the door - Noah.' Cody shook excitedly and quickly went to the door seeing Noah leaning, scrolling on his phone.

"Finally let's go." Noah hurried him out the door and into the car. Cody complained that he couldn't drive so Noah tried to shut him up by putting on the radio, somehow it did the trick. Then the nerd had to deal with Cody singing along to the songs. 

The drive lasted about 42 minutes and they had finally arrived at Geoff's and Bridgette's place, seeing cars out the front and the time Cody and Noah both guessed that the party was up and running. 

When they reached the front door Cody hesitated before knocking on the wood door then a beautiful blonde Bridgette opened up. 

Bridgette excitedly pulled in Cody and Cody pulled in Noah on reflex."Ekkkk I'm so excited you two- Wait Noah??" The surfer looked at the smaller boy, "how did you get him to come?!" 

Cody shrugged and patted her on the back, "I have no idea."

During their discussion Noah had walked off without them knowing. Then they hear a huge yell that interrupted them, and the ran to see who yelled. Getting to the lounge room they saw Noah being suffocated by a big blonde male, who seemed to almost be crying. He was crying. It's Owen.