Of course, she knows

Holding onto the warm popcorn that Noah had made for us, we all sat in kind of a circle. 

Izzy first spoke loudly "okay! Let's start Owen, truth or dare?" 

I looked over to Owen, who wasn't listening and just blinked at us. "What? Did you want something?" And so, Izzy went to ask again but he answered without needing her to "oh dare.""

"Oh yes this is fun." 

"And out comes the psychopath" Noah laughed in my ear, I shook my head. 

"Alright Owen eat your bellybutton fluff." Gwen and Noah visibly gagged as Owen did as he was told. Izzy laughed, Harold wasn't watching, and I had my face stuffed in the bowl. 

"That tasted like candy floss" he licked his lips, "okay and uh what do I do again?"

"Ask someone else."

Owen nodded at Gwen and looked around for a second before asking Harold. "Uhhh what is the first game you played after total drama action?"

"Well Chirs messed us up and I wanted to be god. I mean I played Sims 3 so yeah" he went back to his game. "Uh oh Noah truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Wow pussy move" he laughed "okay how many people have you slept with?" 

"Ah that's a good one," he said through his teeth "okay none but it's not bothering because I won't have STD's thankfully." Noah shrugged while Harold agreed "okay now Gwen truth or dare?"

"You scare me with your truths so dare."

"Oh the big bad wolf I am." He rolled his eyes "I dare you to show us the last photo you took."

"Well shit, be prepared." Gwen sighed and took out her phone unlocking it and giving it to Noah, so he saw the photo then he passed it to me. It was of Gwen getting ready with jeans and a bra on, she was sticking her tongue out and had a rock'n'roll hand sign. "It's great from this morning" she said as it came back to her after being pushed around. I could hear the amazement from Izzy about the picture. "Now uh Cody?"

"Yup uh dare I guess?" 

She had a small laugh and looked at Noah "you on his lap done." 

"You sound like fucking Yoda" Noah said as I got over and in between his legs. 

"Uh Izzy truth or-" 

She cut me off "dare my small friend."

"Lick Owens belly button fluff."

"Easy peasy."

The game went on and became more gross mostly because Izzy kept daring Owen to lick body parts or for us to lick his body.