Untitled Part 7

Sorry for the short chapter, school is biting me in the ass. Love y'all!

...

Cody and I had decided that we wanted to watch movies together after all the love talk. Sneaking down to the lounge Cody looked around to see if Noah was anywhere, then gave me the 'coast clear' sign. I don't really know why we snuck but, it's probably because Noah's not the nicest? I'm still confused on how they are still roommates and how Cody likes him. He's ignorant, sarcastic and just a smart ass. So, I could never how a sweet childish simp like Cody could like Noah, but love is strange.  

"What are you smiling about?" Cody questioned looking up at me. 

I rubbed my head, "I'm just confused on how you like him, Cody." 

"I told you we just drifted together and well my heart just started fluttering in his presence," he sat back pushing into the couch. 

I ruffled his hair, "trust me I get it" I laughed softly. 

He grabbed the remote and switched on the TV, looking for the movie channels. Looking at what movies were on he found 'A Bug's Life' up next on the movie that just ended. I looked at him and nodded, then he put the remote down and we waited. The ads played and we saw they were promoting a new season of Total Drama, called 'The Ridonculous Race' weird name. 

"Can't wait to watch Noah in it.." Cody pulled at his lips which mumbled his words. 

I blinked like a dumbass while my brain slowly processed what he said. "Wait, wait." He turned to me "Noah's in that?" I was shocked. He hates Total Drama.

"What do you think he was on craigslist for? He lost and needed to stay away until they aired the episodes." 

"Yeah, but why did he go on the show in the first place?" 

He puffed his face "Owen made him and apparently he was gonna get paid to date someone for drama." Turning back to the tv as we heard it start up the movie.  

"Who would date Noah?!" I barely yelled under my breath. Which received me a dumb look from Cody "sorry dude" I laughed it off as the dialog started. 

...

Why are they talking about me? I thought after I heard my name in the goths and geeks conversation. I was in the door frame between the lounge room and kitchen, deciding whether or not to get them food. Hearing my name suddenly with no context made me not say anything and just stare. Going closer I found Cody close to Gwen and they were watching a movie. Jumping over the side of the couch I sat down, listening to the movie. 

In my peripheral I saw Cody move away from Gwen and sit properly. Gwen smirked and kept looking at the screen. Shifting over I leaned on the couch arm, tapping my foot on Cody. 

"Hey that's gross" Cody sat onto the ground.

"Sorry I didn't know that you were a clean dude all of a sudden" I glared. 

"Well, he's not known to be clean, is he?" Gwen added laughing. 

I shook my head "well not as my roommate."

Cody grumbled and stuck his head into the couch. I brushed across his hair and down his neck, watching him shiver.

4 hours later Gwen had finally left, and I had eaten my dinner. As my top fell down my body, I found Cody standing in my door. Rasing my eyebrow I came closer to him waiting for him to talk. 

"Do you remember the party?" Strange.

"Well yeah I yelled at Heather and almost got squeezed to death by Owen, the big dude." Speaking about what I remember, Cody looked a bit nervous. "That's all I really remember, oh and also you fell asleep on my shoulder" shrugging I looked down into his eyes.

Cody quickly looked away then looked back and yelled "wait! I slept on you?!" He ran his hand through his short hair, "I'm sorry I know you don't like touch!"

Rubbing my eyes, I yawned "it's fine you were asleep on me for a little while." Cracking my knuckles 

"Alright then," he turned away and whispered "so he doesn't remember. Good I guess then." 

"Dude did I do something wrong? Like when we got home?" I grabbed his shoulder keeping him in his place. "I don't remember much from when we got home."

"You just kissed me. That's all."

I rubbed his shoulder "Cody, you can't tell me that and just walk away!" I yelled at him.

In and out he breathed and turned to face me, "well what do you want to do about it?" He seemed tired and a bit upset. 

"Well just be calm" I grabbed his shoulder again and made my way to his face quickly. "Can I-" I got cut off by Cody's soft lips and tea taste. His breath smelt of tea and it was warm. 

As quickly as he kissed his pulled away and ran quicker. Stumbling away to hide in my room I traced my lips, pulling them. "What the hell."