CHAPTER 1

Hello friends...
I am back with the first chapter...
Enjoy reading the update and do let me know your reviews...

IN SEARCH OF HER...

CHAPTER 1

Sameer stood facing the sea at Marine Drive and watched the waves crashing on the huge rocks in front of his eyes. These waves depicting his own life right now. Being the captain of the Indian Football Team, he had a lot of responsibilities on his shoulders. When they won the matches, he was praised for the great teamwork and his leadership, but when they lost them, his efficiency of being the captain was questioned.

Sameer was disappointed with himself. He hadn't played the last two matches perfectly. His focus seemed to be distracted. He himself had no idea why he was losing his attention from the game. He needed to get back into the game and prove himself soon.

Sameer belonged to a super-rich family which was picture perfect for everyone. Being born and brought up with a silver spoon, he had got everything that he wanted in his life without any worry. Perfect education, perfect family, perfect life. His only dream was to become a part of the Indian Football Team.

And he achieved that dream too with his constant practice, hard work and determination. Becoming the Captain of the National Team was another added bonus that he achieved with his efforts. Since his school days, he had played as a center forward and that continued even now.

In the last two games, Sameer hadn't been able to score a goal for his team. He had missed twice which had resulted in losing the games. His parents, Vivek and Vishakha Maheshwari, had called him to motivate him and improve his mood, but Sameer had disconnected the call and asked them to give him some alone time.

Sameer was at Marine Drive to calm down and refresh his mood. He had to refocus on another season which was going to start in the next fifteen days. Being a celebrity, he had come in disguise. Wearing a hoodie and his favorite aviators, he had covered his face enough so that no one could recognize him.

Being an evening time, there were many people who were enjoying the sunset. Some sat in groups while some were alone like him. As he walked a little ahead, his gaze landed on a girl who was watching the sunset too.

Sameer was not able to see her face but something about her long silky flowing hair attracted him towards her. His feet as if having a mind of its own made its way in her direction. He was next to her in few long strides. The need to see her face brought him beside her in a flash. He had never been this eager in his life to see someone.

As Sameer saw her side profile, he was mesmerized. The glow of the sunset on her face made her look more beautiful and ravishing. He had met girls till now who actually threw themselves on him to gain his attention, but he was never captivated on seeing any of them. He slowly removed his aviators and hanged them on his hoodie. Now the view was much clear to him.

Sameer was enchanted with the sight of this girl. Without thinking much, he sat down beside her, startling her. The moment she turned to face him; he saw her full face and fell in love with her at first sight. The moment their gazes clashed; he was lost in those brown doe-shaped orbs. He had never seen any girl who looked so gorgeous and innocent at the same time. His heartbeats accelerated as she searched his face for something, as if trying to decipher his identity.

Being rejected by a multinational company for the post of Chartered Accountant had already spoiled Naina's mood. She was damn tired with the preparations she had done for this important interview. Only her favorite place, Marine Drive, could change her mood and bring her back to life and so, she was here to rejuvenate herself.