CHAPTER 9

Hello friends...

I am back with the next chapter...

I am extremely sorry for making you all wait for this update.

Many things are going on in my life right now and my parents' health isn't well too. So, it has been quite stressful for me.

I hope I get back to my writing regularly soon enough as I have lot of stories in line for all of you.

Enjoy reading the update and do let me know your reviews...

IN SEARCH OF HER...

CHAPTER 9

Sameer stared at her swollen eyes which pained him a lot. Without caring about the consequences, he leaned towards her and kissed her eyes softly. Maybe that could lessen her pain. After each kiss, he whispered, "I am sorry Naina..."

That small gesture touched her heart. Naina knew that it wasn't his fault. It was all a misunderstanding. He himself had no idea that Soniya would play a dirty game here. But now, Naina was sure that he loved her truly. She could see it in his eyes.

"Sameer...", she whispered softly breaking his trance. He gave her a charming smile that stole her breath away yet again. She realized her position and lowered her eyes. "Sameer... mujhe bhi tumse kuch share karna hai. Main uss subah wahaan se tumhe bina bataaye kyun chali gayi, yeh toh tumhe pataa chal gaya aur wohh misunderstanding bhi aaj clear ho gayi. Tumne apne dil ki baat toh bataa di, ab... ab mujhe bhi tumse kuch kehna hai..."

Though Sameer released her from his hug halfheartedly, he still didn't let go of her hand. Naina was surely nervous, but she had to speak what was going on in her mind, in her heart since their first meet. She knew if she didn't say anything now, she wouldn't get another chance.

Sameer was here only for her. He had taken so much efforts to woo her, win her trust and her love. Even when he was busy with his games, he had taken out time for her and she couldn't lose this chance to confess her feelings.

Meeting his gaze, Naina started, "Sameer... tumhe mere baare mein, meri family ke baare mein sab pehle hi pataa hai. Aur tum yeh bhi jaante ho ki tum wohh pehle ladke ho, jiske saath maine poori raat guzaari thi. Jab maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha naa Sameer, tab main tumhe dekhti hi reh gayi thi. Tumhari iss charming si smile ne mere dil mein jagah banaa li thi. Fir humne hamari life share ki, hum dost bane, hum wohh shaam, wohh raat saath mein rahe."

Sameer heard her quietly but his heart was thudding loudly. Naina continued knowing fully well what he expected her to say, "Sameer... tum meri life mein ek hawa ke jhonke ki tarah aaye the uss shaam, aur sab kuch badal gaya. Tumne uss raat meri bohot saari wishes poori ki, jo shaayad aur koi naa kar paata, meri family bhi nahi. Jab jab tumne mera haath pakda, tab lagaa ki kaash yeh haath, yeh saath kabhi naa chute. Uss raat jab hum ek hue, toh lagaa ki shaayad hamari kismat bhi yahi chaahti hai ki hum iss zindagi mein saath rahe."

"Naina...", he wanted to say something but Naina kept her palm over his mouth. "Sameer... mujhe bolne do please... warna main waapis yeh sab nahi keh paaungi." He shook his head and moved her palm away.

"Jab subah wohh call suna, aur wohh message padha toh bohot buraa lagaa, bohot gussa bhi aaya, par kahin naa kahin main khud iss baat par yakin nahi kar paa rahi thi ki tum mujhe cheat kar sakte ho. Mere dil aur dimaag dono mein ek jung si chid gayi thi. Jab mera dil tumhare taraf jhookta toh mera dimaag Soniya ko beech mein laakar usse chup karaa deta."