CHAPTER 4

Hello friends...

I am back with the next update...

Enjoy reading the update and do let me know your reviews...

IN SEARCH OF HER...

CHAPTER 4

It had been five days since Sameer had requested Reyansh to help him find Naina, but it didn't seem to be of any use. Reyansh had asked his boss to have some patience and he would surely find her. Till then, Sameer needed to concentrate on his football season which had already started two days back.

Today was going to be his first match in Kolkata and Sameer was still waiting for his manager to show up and give him some news on his girl. The days were slower for him, too slow to be precise. It was just his love and passion for football that had kept him busy and sane in the last few days, or else he was on the verge to go mad in search of his girl.

Sameer knew that his manager will surely find his Naina soon. He knew he could trust Reyansh on this. Both had known each other since years. Yet he was restless for some reason. He wanted a glimpse of his girl, he wanted to hear her voice so desperately. But he would've to wait till his manager could get any news on her.

Sameer noticed Reyansh who was standing at the end of the corridor and was on a call speaking to someone. He had observed that his manager had been continuously on calls since he had delegated him to search for Naina. Whom was he talking to? Had he got any clues about his Naina? He couldn't wait to find out.

The match was about to start in the next half an hour and Sameer along with his coach were talking to the team and discussing their strategy for the last time. After receiving last instructions from the coach, the team left the dressing room in high spirits.

Sameer was the last person to leave the room, when he heard his coach's voice, "Sameer... wait... I need to talk to you for a minute." Sameer stopped in his tracks and turned to face him. The coach continued, "Sameer... Are you alright? Ummm... something seems off..."

The mere questioned stunned Sameer, yet he replied honestly, "Sir... I... I am fine... don't worry... We will win tonight and I will make sure that we win this season too."

The coach smiled, "I know young man. I don't have any doubts in that. Main... main bas aise hi pooch raha hun." Before Sameer could reply, the coach raised his palm to stop him, "Sameer... tum jab se iss team mein aaye ho, main tab se tumhe acche se jaanta hun. Kuch toh hai, jo tumhe disturb kar raha hai. Main clearly padh sakta hun tumhe. Main nahi jaanna chaahta ki tumhari kya problem hai, par bas apni game se focus mat hataana. Tum aaj jo bhi ho, wohh issi game ke wajah se ho. I don't want anything to distract you. Do you get it?"

Sameer smiled. He had known his coach since he had started playing for the national team. "Sir... I won't let you or our nation down." Turning his gaze away, Sameer continued, "Main agree karta hun ki main kuch dinon se distracted hun, par iski wajah se main apni game ko kabhi affect nahi hone dunga. Main bachpan se hi iss football ke liye banaa hun. This is my love and passion, Sir. I won't let any distractions to lose my focus from it."

Taking a deep sigh, Sameer met his coach's gaze, "Aur main jo bhi karunga wohh apne desh, apne pyaar ke liye karunga. So, you don't need to worry at all." Without giving any chance to the coach to reply, Sameer left the dressing room with the image of his Naina in his heart.

Reyansh had heard the whole conversation and was in a fix now. Should he disclose all the information that he had received about Naina? Would she really be a huge distraction for his boss? He had to check before revealing anything to Sameer.