CHAPTER 10

Hello friends...

I am back with the next part...

I hope you all will like this chapter...

Enjoy reading the update and do let me know your reviews...

IN SEARCH OF HER...

CHAPTER 10

Naina was helping her mother in cleaning the kitchen. She was a feeling a little low as she hadn't got time to talk to Sameer. She didn't know why but she was feeling anxious for some reason. Her heart felt heavy as if something was about to happen. She was unable to concentrate on anything.

Her mother observed her state and asked, "Tu thik toh hai naa Naina?" Naina took a deep breath before replying, "Main... main thik hun mummy." "Accha... toh dhule hue bartan ko waapis kyun dho rahi hai?", Bela pointed out.

Before Naina could form a reply, Anand called out, "Bela... Naina... jaldi baahar aao, dekho TV par kya chal raha hai." Both the mother-daughter came out hastily. While her parents were watching the news with interest, Naina was in total shock. What the hell was going on on the news channel?

Anand spoke, "Dekh rahi ho Bela, yeh Soniya hamare football team ke captain, Sameer Maheshwari ki girlfriend hai." As soon as the words were out, something crashed on the floor with a loud noise. Anand and Bela turned swiftly to see the broken pieces of the plate scattered all over the floor.

The noise brought Naina back to the reality and she instantly bent down to collect the broken pieces. Her mother was next to her in a flash, "Naina... rehne de. Haath mein lag jaayegi. Main isse saaf kar dungi. Tu... tu thik toh hai naa beta? Kab se dekh rahi hun tu kahin khoyi khoyi si hai, kuch hua hai toh hume bataa?"

Naina held back her tears, "Mummy... main... main... thik hun... wohh... wohh... haath paani waale the naa isliye shaayad plate haath se chut gayi." Anand too was observing his daughter since evening and he too felt that she was distracted today for some reason. Even when Bela stopped her from picking the broken pieces, Naina still picked them up one by one.

"Ji... main Soniya hun, Sameer Maheshwari ki girlfriend, jisse Sameer bohot pyaar karta hai. Main wohi hun jiske liye Sameer ne live interview mein apne pyaar ka izhaar kiya tha, main wohi hun jiske liye Sameer ne gaane gaaye the. I am his love.", Soniya said to the interviewer.

"Toh Soniya ji, aap yeh bataaiye ki aap Sameer Maheshwari ko kaise jaanti hai? I mean... aap pehli baar kahaan mile the? Hume aapki story jaanni hai. I am sure poora desh yeh jaanna chaahta hai.", the interviewer questioned.

"Main aur Sameer family friends hai. Jab usne live interview mein propose kiya toh mujhe samajh hi nahi aaya ki main kya karun. Mere liye Sameer sirf mera dost hai, maine kabhi usse aisi nazar se dekha nahi tha. Par aap sabne dekha ki Sameer ne kitne efforts kiye hai, mera pyaar haasil karne ke liye. Dheere dheere mujhe realize hua ki main kitni lucky hun ki mujhe mere friend mein hi mera pyaar milega. Isliye maine decide kiya ki Sameer ki tarah main bhi TV par hi uske pyaar ke izhaar ka jawaab dungi.", Soniya replied happily.

The interviewer asked few more questions and Soniya lied as much as she could to prove to the world that she was Sameer's girlfriend and love. She continued, "I Love You Sameer Maheshwari and I accept you to be my life partner."

The broken piece of the plate pricked Naina's hand at that moment and the blood oozed out. "Naina... dhyaan se... main kab se keh rahi hun rehne de, par yeh ladki sunn hi nahi rahi. Dekh... ab lag gayi naa tujhe?", saying that Bela sprinted towards her bedroom to bring the first aid kit.