CHAPTER 2

Hello friends...
I am back with the next chapter...
Enjoy reading the update...

IN SEARCH OF HER...

CHAPTER 2

Naina had never ever talked about her bucket list with her parents. This was her secret to keep, but now it was no secret anymore. She had finally shared it with someone who was just a stranger to her a few hours ago. She would've never thought that a day would come when she would herself hand over that piece of paper to someone who wasn't even her friend.

Sameer was glad that she had trusted him enough to let him read her list. He was sure that her parents had no idea about this list. He was ready to fulfil all the things that she had listed, but was not sure if she would fall in love, WITH HIM...

Yes... he wanted her to fall in love with him. But was it possible? They had just met a few hours ago. He had no idea what she thought of him. Right now, he was just her friend whom she had started to trust. And he wasn't going to mess with that. He wanted her in his life forever and he was not going to miss any chance to be with her right now.

"Tumhari bucket list toh ekdum mast hai. Inn mein se kya kya tick kiya tumne ab tak?", he asked her even if he was aware of her reply. Naina pouted, "Ab tak sirf ek..." And he was relieved to hear that. Somewhere in his heart he wanted to know if she had someone special in her life. And now, he was pleased hearing her reply.

"Toh ab aage list mein se kya karne ka mann hai tumhara?", Sameer asked with a glint in his eyes. Naina pondered over his question and took the piece of paper from him and went through it thoughtfully. All the while, he stared at her innocence. How could she trust him so much?

"Naina... main kuch help karun?", he raised his eyebrows. Before Naina could reply, he again took that paper in his hands and read it again, "Dekho... abhi hot air balloon mein nahi jaa sakte. Wohh early morning karna chahiye. Humne abhi khaaya hai toh continental dishes bhi bhool jaao. Bike ride toh ho gayi. Job abhi thodi milegi, usse time lagega. Swimming bhi ek time mein nahi seekh sakti, usse seekhne ke liye proper classes join karni hongi, toh usse bhi time lagega. Ghar kharidna bhi mushkil hai aur poora world travel karne ka bhi abhi sahi time nahi hai, inn ke liye bohot successful hona hoga. Ab bache sirf do options, jisme main tumhari help kar sakta hun."

Sameer had already decided that he would fulfil all her other wishes very soon, once she would accept him as her boyfriend and life partner in the near future. He was there to stay in her life forever and he was going to make sure of it.

Naina knew what he was talking about and she couldn't be happier. "Iska matlab, aap... aap mujhe... night club le jaaoge, aur... aur... main... main drink kar sakti hun?"

Sameer didn't know why but he closed the distance between them and entered her space, "Kar sakti ho, par uske liye tumhe bhi mere liye kuch karna padega." She held her breath as he stood too close for her sanity. What was he going to ask her for?

Naina stammered, "Ky...kyaa?" He inhaled her fragrance and replied, "Naina... tumhe yeh 'AAP AAP' kehna band karna hoga. Tum mujhe 'TUM' karke hi bulaaogi, fir hi main tumhari list complete karne mein madad karunga."

Naina finally released the breath that she had been holding since the time he had moved closer to her. "Sameer... tum... tum... sach mein mujhe night club le jaaoge?" She asked again, fulfilling his only wish for now.

That sounded better, he smiled hearing her words and nodded, "Haannn... main tumhe night club le jaaunga, abhi..." Naina screamed in happiness and launched herself in his arms in excitement.