CHAPTER 11

Hello friends...

I am back with the last chapter of this story...

Enjoy reading the update and do let me know your reviews...

IN SEARCH OF HER...

CHAPTER 11

Sameer and Naina hardly got any alone time for the next few days as he was busy with his rigorous practice matches. He didn't want to leave any stone unturned, afterall he was representing his nation in the finals. The coach had kept him and his teammates on their toes. Everyone was ready to give their best in the finals.

Sameer had already discussed with Reyansh what he wished to do after the finals. His manager cum friend had already started the execution with the help of Naina and Sameer's parents.

The Maheshwari couple went to Soniya's house a day before the finals. "Arey Vishakha... Vivek... tum dono aise achanak hamare ghar kaise aa gaye? Aane se pehle ek call hi kar dete.", Soniya's mother, Neelam Ahuja said with a bright smile on her face.

"Ab tumhare ghar aane se pehle hume tumhari permission leni padegi kya Neelam?", Vishakha teased. "Arey nahi nahi... mera wohh matlab nahi tha. Pehle bataa diya hota toh hum tum logon ki khaatirdaari thodi aur acche se kar paate."

"Uski zarurat nahi hai. Hum yahaan waise bhi ek important kaam se aaye hai. Pritam hai kya ghar pe? Hume tum dono se kuch baat karni hai.", Vivek came straight to the point.

"Pritam toh baahar gaye hai. Agar kuch important baat hai, toh main unhe abhi ghar bulaa leti hun. Tum dono tab tak baitho, main abhi unhe call karke aati hun.", Neelam replied. "Arey Kamla... chaay- naashta le aana jaldi.", saying that she quickly made a call to her husband and asked him to come over as soon as possible.

Vishakha and Vivek watched their friend calling her daughter, Soniya too. They waited for over half an hour and soon, Pritam Ahuja and Soniya arrived hurriedly.

The arrival of the Maheshwari couple had rattled them. There was a time after Soniya's announcement when the Ahujas had tried to get in touch with them, but they hadn't responded at all. So, this visit had been more than a surprise for them.

Pritam and Neelam Ahuja were a fabulous couple in the business circle. They were always in news for some or the other good work they had been doing since the last few years. They came from old money and had set up few NGOs for the welfare of the people.

But their daughter was a total contrast to them. Soniya was a pampered child and so, she always got what she wanted. And she wanted Sameer. Her parents thought that she loved Sameer a lot. And as always to fulfil the desire of their daughter, they had proposed marriage between them which Sameer had refused politely and they too had accepted his decision without any questions.

"Vivek... Vishakha... aise acchanak kaise aana hua?", Pritam asked as he settled in front of them. Soniya greeted, "Hello Vishakha aunty, Vivek uncle." The Maheshwari couple just nodded in reply to her.

"Tum logon se kuch baat karni thi, isliye hum aise bina bataaye aaye hai. Tum toh jaante ho Pritam ki kal final match hai. Sameer ke liye bohot badaa din hai aur wohh chaahta hai ki hum sab uske saath ho. Kal match ke baad wohh bohot badi announcement bhi karnewaala hai, isliye hum tumhe kal ki match ki tickets dene aaye hai.", Vivek told the Ahuja couple.

Glancing once at Soniya, Vishakha continued, "Yeh lijiye tickets, kal zaroor aana, hum directly stadium mein hi milenge. Hume tum sabka intezaar rahega."