Title It Gold With Classics ✨ (CLOSED)

Welcome, Retellers!

From time to time, we have heard a phrase - Old is gold. The classic tales are truly gold. And classics are the tales we may have heard as bedtime stories when we were children, or may have been part of learning about English literature. Somehow, they inspire us to create something new. They are our motivation to carry on our creativity. So, what if we gave you the chance to name our next contest prompts?

This time, retold and classicauthors present to you a new Title It Gold event, called Title It Gold With Classics.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

THE CHALLENGE

Step One - Pick one classic.

Step Two - Create a name for the story yourself.

Step Three - Submit it via the submission form given below.

Create a name and we will pick some of the best names for our next contest's prompt titles.

GUIDELINES

❦ This form will stay open until February 28th, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST.

❦ Submit your suggestions via this FORM. Don't share your created titles in the comment section, but you can share which classic you picked. 

❦ Suggestions must be in English.

❦ Your submission(s) must follow Wattpad's Content Guidelines. We won't accept mature topics for this activity.

❦ You can submit multiple entries.

❦ Keep in mind that we will pick some of the best entries for our next contest. If you don't want the name you created to be our prompt titles in the upcoming contest, choose no in the submission form to notify us about your decision. You can definitely submit entries even if you are going to choose no.

❦ We will give all contest details later when it will be live. For now, this activity will be open for picking the topic/title of each prompt in the contest.

If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to send us a private message or a comment in this chapter.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

Do you know any Wattpader(s) who might be interested in joining us for this activity? If yes, then don't forget to tag them here in the comments.

Now, it's time for us to say farewell. We will be waiting for your responses till the deadline.

Happy Retelling!