The Pale Horse (CLOSED)

Hello everyone and welcome to August's contest, "The Pale Horse"! This contest is going to be done a little differently as we are giving you two prompts to choose from based off this picture that we found!

PROMPTS:

Using the picture above, describe the world around the nurse and exactly how this nurse would've saved the child through Agatha Christie's novel.

OR

The baby that was once saved by a nurse from Agatha Christie's novel is now a grown adult. Describe his/her life knowing that he/she was saved as a one-year-old by the nurse who used this novel to save his/her life.

CONTEST GUIDELINES:

Stories must be rated for Everyone. This means we will not accept Mature stories.

Stories must be written in English. We do apologize for any inconvenience!

SO, HOW DOES IT WORK?

The short story will consist of a max of two thousand words. You are allowed to separate it into chapters if you like, but the total amount can not exceed two thousand. It can either be in it's own book or in an existing book consisting of short stories, but make sure to title the chapter: The Pale Horse contest.

Last day for submissions: September 30, 2019. Any submission past this date will not be counted.

Make sure to fill out the form here! It will be easier for us by providing a link to your story so we can get the results out quicker! You will be asked the word count. If it's over two thousand words, we can not accept your submission.

WHAT DO I GET IF I WIN?

Profile shoutout

Added to "Contest Winners" reading list

Added to "Contest Winners" story

Winner sticker

Please note, the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.