Night Life (CLOSED)

Welcome back for another month of contest fun! This contest will go throughout the month of April and we hope you enjoy it!

PROMPT:

Imagine walking into a museum after it's closed, only to find out that great Classic Authors and that were once statues during the day have come to life at night. How would they react towards you, or even the other authors they're surrounded by? Choose as many authors as you like and in 1,000 to 2,000 words describe their reactions to the setting they're in using everything you know about them! It could be the way they speak to the way they're dressed and anything in between. Make sure you provide clear information in the story about which authors you choose!

CONTEST GUIDELINES:

Stories must be rated for Everyone. This means we will not accept Mature stories.

Stories must be written in English. We do apologize for any inconvenience!

SO, HOW DOES IT WORK?

The short story will consist of a max of two thousand words. You are allowed to separate it into chapters if you like, but the total amount can not exceed two thousand. It can either be in it's own book or in an existing book consisting of short stories, but make sure to title the chapter: Night Life.

Last day for submissions: July 31, 2019. Any submission past this date will not be counted.

SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED

WHAT DO I GET IF I WIN?

Profile shoutout

Added to "Contest Winners" reading list

Added to "Contest Winners" story