My Alternate Ending (Closed)

Hello everyone and welcome back for our next contest! We hope you enjoy this one as much as the last and we can't wait to see your submissions!

PROMPT:

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if the ending of a classic book changed? Now's your chance to find out! In 1,000 to 2,000 words, take any classic book and rewrite the ending! You are more than welcome to add new characters, change deaths, or do anything you want but make sure to provide enough elements in the story so we know which classic book you are changing.

CONTEST GUIDELINES:

Stories must be rated for Everyone. This means we will not accept Mature stories.

Stories must be written in English. We do apologize for any inconvenience!

SO, HOW DOES IT WORK?

The short story will consist of a max of two thousand words. You are allowed to separate it into chapters if you like, but the total amount can not exceed two thousand. It can either be in it's own book or in an existing book consisting of short stories, but make sure to title the chapter: My Alternate Ending.

Last day for submissions: March 31, 2019. Any submission past this date will not be counted.

SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED. It will be easier for us by providing a link to your story so we can get the results out quicker! You will be asked the word count. If it's over two thousand words, we can not accept your submission.

WHAT DO I GET IF I WIN?

-Profile shoutout

-Added to "Contest Winners" reading list

-Added to "Contest Winners" story

Please note, the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.