7-iron man 2

[Tony's rash on his chest is getting worse. Karenina enters.]

Karenina: Do you know which watch you'd like to wear tonight, Mr Stark?

Tony: I'll give them a look. I should cancel the party.

Karenina: Probably.

Tony: Yeah. 'Cause it's...

Karenina: Ill-timed.

Tony: Right, sends the wrong message.

Karenina: Inappropriate. [Tony drinks a bit of his drink that Karenina hands him] Is that dirty enough for you?

Tony: Gold face, brown hand. The Jaeger. I'll give that a look. Bring them over. [Karenina hands him the box of watches] I'll take that. Why don't you... [She sits, smiles softly and starts helping him cover his bruise] I gotta say it. It's hard to get a read on you. Where are you from?

Karenina: Legal.

Tony: Can I ask you a question, hypothetically? Bit odd. If this was your last birthday party you were ever gonna have, how would you celebrate it?

Karenina: I'd do whatever I wanted to do with whoever I wanted to do it with. [She leaves Tony finishes his drink. Scene change. He's now drunk, by a DJ, dancing in the suit. Cars pull up outside]

Person: Good evening

Rhodey: Yes, sir, I understand. No. No, sir, that will not be necessary. I'll handle it. Sir, I personally guarantee that within 24 hours, Iron Man will be back on watch. [Enters party] Hey Pepper.

Pepper: I'm going to get some air.

Rhodey: What's wrong?

Pepper: [Showing Rhodey Tony] I don't know what to do.

Rhodey: You gotta be kidding me. [Tony falls over, drunk] That's it, I'm making....

Pepper: No, no, no. Don't call anyone.

Rhodey: Pepper. This is ridiculous. I just stuck my neck out for this guy.

Pepper: I know. I know. I get it. I'm gonna handle it, okay Just let me handle it.

Rhodey: Handle it. Or I'm gonna have to.

Tony: [To crowd] You know, the question I get asked most often is, "Tony, how do you go to the bathroom in the suit?" Just like that. [Cheering. Pepper walks up to him]

Pepper: Does this guy know how to throw a party or what?

Tony: I love you.

Pepper: Unbelievable! Thank you so much. Tony, we all thank you so much for such a wonderful night. And we're gonna say good night now, and thank you all for coming.

[pepper moves the microphone away from tony]

Tony: No, no, no, we can't ... Wait, wait, wait. We didn't have the cake. We didn't blow out the candles.

Pepper: You're out of control, okay? Trust me on this, okay?

Tony: You're out of control gorgeous.

Pepper: It's time to go to bed. It's time.

[tony tries to kiss pepper who keeps leaning back slighty]

Tony: Give me another smooch

Pepper: You're not going to be happy about this.

Tony: Come on, you know you want to.