21-Captain America: The Winter Soldier

"hold up i'm confused, so she {lilly pointed to Anastaszia} are in a relationship with him {she pointed to Bucky} you knew kata and you knew steve and now you are part of the avengers?" "kind of" said Anastaszia

[back at the secret facility]

Nick Fury: [looking at a photo of Pierce] This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize. He said, "Peace wasn't an achievement, it was a responsibility." See, it's stuff like this that gives me trust issues.

Kata Petrova: We have to stop the launch.

Nick Fury: I don't think the Council's accepting my calls anymore. [Fury opens a case containing three chips]

Sam Wilson: What's that?

Maria Hill: Once the Helicarriers reach three thousand feet, they'll triangulate with Insight satellites becoming fully weaponized.

Nick Fury: We need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with our own.

Maria Hill: One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work, because if even one of those ships remains operational a whole lot of people are gonna die.

Nick Fury: We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is HYDRA. We need to get pass them, insert the server blades, and maybe, just maybe, we can salvage what's left...

Steve Rogers: We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the carriers, Nick, we're taking down SHIELD.

Nick Fury: SHIELD had nothing to do with it.

Steve Rogers: You gave me this mission, this is how it ends. SHIELD's been compromised, you said so yourself. HYDRA grew right under your nose and nobody noticed.

Nick Fury: Why do you think we're meeting in this cave? I noticed.

Steve Rogers: And how many paid the price before you did?

Nick Fury: Look, I didn't know about Barnes.

Steve Rogers: Even if you have, would you have told me? Or would you have compartmentalized that too? SHIELD, HYDRA, it all goes.

Maria Hill: He's right. [Fury looks at Kata then Sam]

Sam Wilson: Don't look at me. I do what he does, just slower.

Nick Fury: Well... Looks like you're giving the orders now, Captain.

[Steve stands on a bridge and has a flashback to the time he spent with Bucky after Steve's mother's funeral]

Bucky Barnes: We looked for you after. My folks wanted to give you a ride to the cemetery. [they walk towards Steve's apartment]

Steve Rogers: I know, I'm sorry. I just...kind of wanted to be alone.

Bucky Barnes: How was it?

Steve Rogers: It was okay. She's next to Dad.

Bucky Barnes: I was gonna ask...

Steve Rogers: I know what you're gonna say, Buck, I just...

Bucky Barnes: We can put the couch cushions on the floor like when we were kids. It'll be fun. All you gotta do is shine my shoes, maybe take out the trash. [as they get to the apartment door, Steve tries to find his keys, Bucky kicks a brick aside, picks up the apartment keys from under it and gives it to Steve] Come on.

Steve Rogers: Thank you, Buck, but I can get by on my own.

Bucky Barnes: The thing is, you don't have to. [Bucky gives Steve a friendly pat on the shoulder] I'm with you to the end of the line, pal.