25-Avengers: Age of Ultron

a.n not many reactions in this chapter

[They all start getting ready to leave, Stark loads up FRIDAY into his Iron Man suit now that JARVIS is no longer available]

FRIDAY: Good evening, boss.

Tony Stark: No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor.

Steve Rogers: I got no plans tomorrow night.

Tony Stark: I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for.

Vision: [walks past] That's true, he hates you the most.

everyone laughs

[Tony looks offended]

Steve Rogers: Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out.

[Pietro speeds into the Sokovian police station]

Pietro Maximoff: We're under attack! Clear the city, now! [no one takes this seriously so Pietro returns with a rifle and starts shooting in the air] Get off your asses.

[Wanda uses her mind powers on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate]

Steve Rogers: All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right.

Kata Petrova: [inside her cell, Anastaszia hears Petrova's voice] Ana! Anastaszia!

Anastaszia Belova: Kata?

Kata Petrova: [she walks over to her cell] You alright?

Anastaszia Belova: Yeah.

Kata Petrova: The team's in the city, it's about to light up.

Anastaszia Belova: I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?

Kata Petrova: Yeah, I did. [holds up an alien rifle and blasts the cell door open]

Anastaszia Belova: So what's our play?

Kata Petrova: I'm here to get you to safety.

Anastaszia Belova: Job's not finished.

Kata Petrova: You could help with the evacuation,  you've done plenty. your fight is over.

Anastaszia Belova: So we just disappear?

Kata Petrova: no you disappear, you find you're sister and you find you're husband and you live a normal life

FRIDAY: [as the city is being evacuated] Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you. [Stark flies into the church]

Ultron: Come to confess your sins?

Tony Stark: I don't know, how much time you got?

Ultron: More than you.

Tony Stark: Uhhh. Have you been juicing? A little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking, I don't wanna say, puffy...

Ultron: You're stalling to protect the people.