24-Avengers Age of Ultron

[Back at the Barton's farm]

Steve Rogers: I'll take Kata, Anastaszia and Clint.

Tony Stark: Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can.

Steve Rogers: If Ultron is really building a body...

Tony Stark: He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot.

Steve Rogers: You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me.

Kata Petrova: yeah sorry buddy those days are long gone

Tony Stark: Petrova or is it Barton?

[Kata smirked]

Kata Petrova: both

Nick Fury: I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?

Tony Stark: She's all yours, apparently.

Steve Rogers: What are you gonna do?

Nick Fury: I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope.

Clint Barton: I'm gonna finish re-flooring that sunroom as soon as I get back.

Laura Barton: Yeah, and then you'll find another part of the house to tear apart.

Clint Barton: No. It's the last project. I promise. [he kisses her cheek; later Laura watches them fly off in the Quinjet]

[Thor and Selvig enter into a cave]

Erik Selvig: This is it. The Water of Sight.

Thor: In every realm, there's a reflection. If the water spirits accept me, I can return to my dream, and find what I missed.

Erik Selvig: The men who enter that water, the legends don't end well.

[NEXUS Internet Hub, Oslo, Norway]

Tony Stark: A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere. And as this is the center of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack.

World Hub Tech: How do you find it?

Tony Stark: Pretty simple. You bring a magnet. [he starts playfully singing as he types] Oh, I'm decrypting nuclear codes and you don't want me to. Come and get me.

[Back at the cave with Thor and Selvig, Thor is now in the water and goes back in his vision with Heimdall]

Heimdall: Wake up! [Thor starts getting electric charges going through his body]

Erik Selvig: Thor!

Ultron: [In Thor's visions;] Extinction.

[Thor sees more-- the Avengers, the destruction of Earth. He then sees the the Infinity Stones and their vessels]

[in Korea with Cho and Ultron]

Dr. Helen Cho: Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now.

Wanda Maximoff: I can read him. He is dreaming.

Dr. Helen Cho: I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon...

Ultron: How soon? I'm not being pushy.

Dr. Helen Cho: We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is...