chapter twenty-one

Crystal

"Oh my god..." Khadeen moaned softly as my tongue grazed her second pair of lips softly.

I cut my eyes at Devale and saw him stroking himself as he watched me take care of his wife. Khadeen had one leg on my shoulder and I was pinning the other one down. Her head was draped back on the arm of the couch. She was using her hands to massage her hard nipples.

"Baby I'm about cum!" She moaned loudly, her right hand pushing the back of my head.

I used my index and middle finger to penetrate her while slurping on her clit. Her legs were shaking and squeezing my neck tightly. She could've choked me if she wanted me.

Her stomach heaved up and down at a quick pace. The same pace my fingers were pleasing her. I could feel her walls tightening around my knuckles, her juices squirting out at me like a water gun. I smiled proudly at the outcome of my finger and mouth skills.

"I c-can't breathe.." She announced tiredly.

I raised my body up and straddled her putting our wet lips on top of each other. Our clits fit perfectly like a puzzle piece. I moved a little bit to make the friction hit both of our cores. Once I found the spot that made both of us moaned I stayed there and started gliding my hips and down.

"Fuck me baby.." Khadeen moaned as she squeezed my ass softly.

"You like that?" I whisper in her ear.

She chuckled softly and nodded her head. A slow walking Devale approached us. He made eye contact with me before moving behind me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back a little bit before sliding himself inside of me.

I started throwing my ass back and every time I came back forward, it was a hard thrust on Khadeen's clit making her moan or jump even. Her mouth was open and her head was back. She was enjoying herself more than I expected her to be.

"Shit Crystal..." Devale grunted lowly.

I felt a hard smack land on my ass, I could feel the stinging. Devale gripped my waist harder and harder with each stroke. Khadeen snaked her hand down my stomach and down to my wetness, she started massaging my clit. I felt like such a hoe. The way I was enjoying being teased my a wife who's husband was pounding me out like I was his personal slut.

Midway through I almost stopped. But I thought "what's the point? I'm in it now." And finished my big girl duties.

I love to be touched my Devale. He has a masculine energy that I've never felt from anybody before. I've never let a woman give me that even if I knew she could. It's an ego thing. But with Devale, I put the ego on the back burner and let my guard down. Every time we have sex it feels like he's making love to my body even when it's rough and aggressive. I like it.

Devale

I closed my eyes shut and faced my head to the ceiling. Instead of really enjoying the moment I was more focused on Crystal. Not to say that Khadeen wasn't looking sexy or anything, it's just I'm used to having sex with her. With Crystal it's new and fresh. Seeing her face between my wife's legs made me a little jealous. But jealous in a way that I wanted to punish her.

Khadeen on the other hand was enjoying this the way I knew she would. She was too ready to come and accept Crystal's invitation. A part of me wondered is it just sex In Khadeen's mind or are her feelings for Crystal as deep as mines. Either way this entire situation is confusing. I'm not out of touch with my wife. I still love Khadeen to pieces. When we do have sex I enjoy it. I'm in love with Khadeen and the life we have together. Is that to say I can't be in love with Crystal too? I never really understood why people say you can't be in love with two people at one time. I think I'm capable of doing it and being honest about it.