1 | news

Taeyeon had woken up yet another morning feeling nauseous and she didn't know why, she rarely got sick so she didn't know what it could be

Taeyeon had woken up yet another morning feeling nauseous and she didn't know why, she rarely got sick so she didn't know what it could be. The newlyweds had come back from their honeymoon 2 days prior and when they had gotten back, Emmett had surprised her with a beautiful house. A house that he had built himself. He wanted something they could call home and away from certain members of the Cullen family. As much as they both loved the family, Bella and Edward had been vocal in their opinion of how quickly they thought the relationship was moving, not that it was any of their business.

"We're going to see Carlisle now." Emmett spoke firmly. He hated seeing his wife in pain. She had tried to be strong for him but he could see the change in her. As a matter of fact, as he finally took a moment to listen to the quiet house, he could hear a second heartbeat. When he listened closer, it came from his wife.

She looked at him confused, "What?"

"I hear another heartbeat. I think you're pregnant?" Emmett asked confused. He honestly had no idea what was happening. How could she be pregnant? He was a vampire.

Taeyeon pressed a hand to her stomach, "I am?"

Emmett couldn't form the words as he placed a hand on his wife's stomach. They were going to be parents. He had never been more scared but he knew his wife was too. So, he helped her get ready before they made their way over to the Cullen's house. Luckily when they had arrived, Rosalie, Bree and Esme were the only two there alongside Carlisle who ushered them to the examination room.

"You both ready for this?" Carlisle asked softly.

Taeyeon didn't know what to say so Emmett held her hand, pressed a kiss to it, "We are."

Carlisle looked at the couple with a soft smile before squirting the cold jelly on her stomach. He then grabbed the probe and slowly glided it over her stomach. The couple held their breathe as they waited for something to appear on the screen but before they could say anything, they heard a heartbeat. The newlyweds froze as they continued to listen to the heartbeat.

"And thats your baby." Carlisle spoke as he pointed to a little blip on the screen.

"That's our baby?" Taeyeon asked in awe.

Emmett could feel the venom pooling in this eyes, "That's our baby. We're going to be parents. Can you believe we're going to be parents? Im going to be a dad." He had always wanted a family, after watching his sister with hers but he never thought it was possible. But here they were. Taeyeon had given him everything he once dreamed off. He was going to be a father. A father to a small little baby. He was terrified but he had also never been more excited. He had created a family with the love of his life.

"Yeah, baby. We are going to be parents."

"You better name me godmother."

"What are you two doing here?"

It was Bella and Edward's wedding in a couple of days. The couple had been mad at the newlyweds as they had decided to tie the knot before them and go on their honeymoon. They thought the mates were moving too fast and should slow down, quiet hypocritical coming from the both of them. But since then, the newlyweds had refused to talk to either of them, their previous actions also contributing to that.

Emmett didn't reply as he was too busy planning everything with Rosalie, Esme, Bree and Annabeth, the later joining after the couple found out the news about the baby. All the woman had been fussing over Taeyeon and were so excited that a baby was joining the family.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "I don't think its any of your business." She had made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with them. She didn't agree with the fact neither of them understood the consequences to their actions and pretty much got away with it all, only with a slap on the wrist.

"You're pregnant!" Edward yelled. Everyone turned to face, trying to figure out why it was any of his business, it had absolutely nothing to do with him. He glared at Taeyeon, "This is impossible. You could die."

Emmett growled as he looked at his coven mate, "What, my wife does is none of your business. We are going to have a family. This does not concern you. If you come anywhere near her, I will kill." Taeyeon had explained to him how a demigod can get pregnant from any supernatural creature and will be able to carry it to term without too many complications. He knew his wife was going to be fine and so were their baby.

"But what if she dies? Vampires aren't able to procreate." Edward spat.

Taeyeon smirked at him, "Do I need to explain the birds and the bees to you?" Everyone giggled at her comment.

"Why would you do this? Don't you love her?" Bella asked, trying to conceal her smirk. The newlyweds weren't blind to her attraction for Emmett. She wanted Emmett because of the way he treated Taeyeon, a way that Edward was never going to treat her.

Edward took a step closer to her, snarling, "I know what sex is. Vampires cannot procreate. It's impossible for Emmett to be the father of your child. You cheated on him."

"You whore." Bella spat as she glared at Taeyeon.

The pregnant demigod laughed at the pair, "Trust me, Emmett is definitely the father. He and I both know exactly when, where and how this happened. I don't need to explain myself to either of you, this has nothing to do with you. I'm pregnant and Emmett is the father, end of story. Leave us alone."

"Impossible. He cannot be the father, you whore."

"Step away from my wife before I take your head off."