4 | news

Taeyeon had decided to spend the morning at the beach with her mother and siblings with Leah, Seth, Embry and Quil

Taeyeon had decided to spend the morning at the beach with her mother and siblings with Leah, Seth, Embry and Quil. It had been a while since they had all gotten together to just relax and not worry about what was happening between the Cullen's and the Pack. Jacob had decided he didn't like the fact that Bella had married Edward so he was trying to make everyone's lives miserable and had made it his mission to piss off Taeyeon every chance he got. It wasn't her fault that Bella had picked Edward over him. Sam, Emily and Paul had been quite hostile towards her due to her pregnancy and part of her understood but it was her baby and she wasn't going to let their opinions affect her. Alice had also made it clear that she didn't agree with her choice and kept her distance but Jasper had refused to follow her so that put a strain on their relationship.

"How are you feeling?" Piper asked her daughter. She could see how happy she was with her pregnancy and the fact that she was having a baby with her soulmate but she could also see how the opinion of other people was bringing her down and impacting her experience as an expecting mother.

Taeyeon sighed as she looked out on the water, "Tired. I knew pregnancy was going to be hard, especially with a hybrid baby but I didn't think it would be this hard. Why is it that people can't mind their own business? This pregnancy is safe, my baby is a healthy hybrid baby. We have shown them proof so why do they think they have an opinion on my baby?" She absolutely hated the snide remarks from Sam, Emily, Paul, Jacob and Alice. She knew they were jealous but did they have to be so mean?

Leah scoffed, "Clearly they can't. It's not even just your pregnancy anymore. They have a problem with everything now, Bella marrying Edward, us finding our imprint and the powers you all have. We thought they had finally come to an understanding regarding everything that was happening and that the world didn't revolve around them but noooo. Instead they act like children and have to make everything about themselves. Jacob is whining that he has lost Bella forever and that he could have given her the world. Sam and Emily have been bitching about the fact you're pregnant and are upset about the fact they aren't having a baby. Paul is angry because you all have powers and that it's not fair they don't. Honestly, they've all been bitching and whining, it's exhausting and none of us want to go to the Packers house." Most of them hating going to the Pack house because of the four of them. Leah, Embry, Quil and Seth had all paired up together for patrol, refusing to be anywhere near those idiots.

Piper narrowed her eyes in anger, "If they come anywhere near my family, I will kill them." Piper had always been considered a mother hen and would do anything to protect those she cared about and that included Leah, Seth, Embry, Quil, Annabeth, Taeyang, Taeyeon, Chris and Wyatt. No one was going to hurt her babies.

"No one is killing anyone. Ignore them, hopefully they get over it." Taeyeon sighed.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "And what if they try to hurt us?"

Taeyeon smirked, "Then, they get what is coming to them." Everyone laughed knowing Taeyeon had a special way of dishing out karma. They all spent the rest of the afternoon planning the baby shower and making a list of things for the baby while dotting down ideas for the nursery. They continued to share stories and got to know each other without knowing what was about to happen.

 They continued to share stories and got to know each other without knowing what was about to happen

"Why are we all here?"

The Cullen's had asked the family to gather at the main house, unfortunately that meant Taeyeon had to follow her husband but he had reassured her they would leave if she didn't want to be there anymore and that he would get her whatever she was craving.

Carlisle sighed as he looked at everyone, "I just got a call from Bella."

When he didn't continue, Taeyeon rolled her eyes before asking, "And what did she say?"

"She believes she's pregnant." Carlisle replied.

"What?"

"Pregnant?"

"What do you mean she thinks she's pregnant?"

"Why would she think that?"

"How is that possible?"

"It's not." Taeyeon spoke.

Carlisle looked at her confused, "What do you mean? Why is it not possible?" He had never heard about a vampire getting a human pregnant and he didn't know what to think. Was it possible? If not, why would Bella think she was pregnant? If it was, what were they going to do?

Taeyeon sighed, "Male vampires are able to procreate with other supernatural creatures but not humans. If they do end up getting a human female pregnant, it's not a baby but a monster. Therefore, whatever Bella is carrying, you better pray it's a human baby or I'm obligated to inform the Volturi. Ultimately, if Edward did get her pregnant, that baby will have to be killed." She had seen the first hand destruction of a vampire/human child. If this child was born, she couldn't even fathom the level of destruction that would occur.

"How do you know that it's not a human child? Or perfectly healthy hybrid child? How is this child any different from yours? Why does your child get to live and hers doesn't?" Alice shot at her. Taeyeon was getting sick of her shit and wanted nothing more than to put her in her place.

Taeyeon scoffed, "Do not bring my child into this. I have seen the destruction a human/vampire hybrid child can cause. I will not be the only one wanting to kill that child. If the baby truly is Edward's, you better get it out of her as soon as possible, otherwise a lot of people are going to die."

"How do we even know if you're telling the truth?"

"You don't but I won't be the one you're going to be dealing with and you have no idea what she's capable of."