5 | sides

Taeyeon and Emmett had called the Volturi earlier that morning, letting them know about Bella and her situation

Taeyeon and Emmett had called the Volturi earlier that morning, letting them know about Bella and her situation. The Kings were obviously not happy but they allowed Taeyeon to deal with it. Then she contacted her Godly family, letting them know what was going on and they offered their support if the Cullen's or Pack tried anything. They had all been anticipating the return of Bella and Edward and when they had finally arrived, the family had been divided. Carlisle, Esme and Alice had chosen to stand on the side of Bella and Edward, the rest were on Taeyeon's side and understood her reluctance.

"You will do nothing to my baby." Bella glared at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she looked at the human, "Look, I don't care what you think of me but if Edward is the father, that baby is a monster and it will kill anything and anyone in sight. I have seen the damage that it can do and no one in Forks or La Push are safe. However, if the baby isn't Edward's, well thats a conversation between you and your husband." She did not care what the human thought of her but she was not about to let that baby be born, even if it meant killing it herself.

"How can we trust you?" Alice spat.

Jasper glared at her, "She has shown me what a Dhapmir can do. The pain, destruction and wreckage that they cause is unimaginable. If Bella is pregnant with an abomination, then it needs to be destroyed or too many people are going to die." Ever since Taeyeon came into their lives, Alice had been showing her true colours. She was becoming unbearable and withdrawn from him. He knew she wasn't being faithful anymore and he had finally drawn up the divorce papers, not that it made her happy.

Edward scoffed, "How can we trust anything that she says? Why should we listen to her? She could be lying to us because she doesn't want this baby to live." This was the first time he had referred to the things growing inside Bella as a baby. He didn't want a child but most importantly, he didn't want to lose Bella.

"I don't really care what you think about me. The fact is, if that is a Dhampir then it needs to be destroyed. It is my duty to kill whatever might destroy humans. After everything that you and Bella have done, you will not condemn another group of humans for your selfish reasons. The Volturi already knows what is going on and have given me full support to do what is right. You might not like what is happening but it is happening." Taeyeon spoke as she looked at the couple. The two had done too much damage to innocent people and they were not about to get away with it any longer.

"You can't do that." They screamed.

Emmett growled as he stood in front of his wife, "You will not touch her. She has made it clear that whatever Bella is carrying is a monster and it needs to be destroyed. We can do this the hard way or the easy way, it's up to you but Taeyeon will do whatever it takes to protect the innocent people that can get hurt. You lay a hand on her, I will kill you myself." No one was going to touch his family.

"Why does your baby get to live?"

"Ours isn't a monster."

"Why are we here?"

"Why are we here?"

Taeyeon had called the Elders and Pack for a meeting to explain the situation. She did not need their egos getting in the way of doing what needs to be done, too many innocent lives were at stake. The last thing she wanted was for the situation to get out of hand but if she couldn't do it, one of the Gods would and they certainly would not be gentle.

"It has come to our attention that Bella is pregnant and-." Before she could continue, Jacob interrupted.

"What! How's that possible?"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes before she muttered a silencing spell to keep him quiet, "As I was saying. Bella is pregnant but if Edward is the father, it is an abomination and needs to be destroyed."

"Then let's do that."

"I was going to get there. If Edward is the father, I will destroy it. If not, then that's between her and her husband. The reason I'm here today, is because I want you to stay out of it. Whatever needs to be done to protect will be done, no innocent person is going to get hurt again because of Bella and Edward." Taeyeon spoke. She could see the anger in Sam's face, he did not appreciate being told how to protect his people but the Elders were listening to her and wanted to do whatever was best for the people.

"How can we trust that it will be taken care of? It's our duty to protect our people so you can't expect us to sit back and do nothing. Why do you have to be the one to do this?" Billy asked.

Taeyeon nodded her head as she took in his questions, "I understand. I understand that you have no reason to trust me but this isn't about me. The Gods have seen the damage that the choices of Bella and Edward have caused, too many innocent people have died. If I don't do this, they will and they will not show any mercy to Bella and she will die. If I do it, I will make sure that only the abomination dies. You don't have to trust me but I know you will do anything to protect your people and that is all I want. No one has to get hurt." She could see that not everyone was happy with what she was saying but she had a job to do, just as they do.

"What do you need from us?"

"Nothing, just stay out of my way."