Smile.

Loki was quick to summon his armor in preparation to protect The Joker at all costs. He figured that defeating this tiny, mortal woman would be easy, even if she did remain unflinching to his clear intimidation tactic. However, neither Loki or The Joker were expecting the bright, red flash of energy that had suddenly blasted Loki up against the brick wall of their hideout.

        "Lo-lo!" The Joker gasped in concern for his partner as he watched the stunned Loki fall to the ground. It was then that Doctor Psycho stepped forward with a menacing grin, his eyes glowing bright-red as he released an eerie chuckle.

        "That was fun!" Doctor Psycho beamed as Harley playfully tussled his black hair.

        "Looks like you're not the only one to have a new, boy-toy, Puddin'..." Harley mocked as Loki picked himself back up with a tiny growl of irritation. Loki then shot several shards of ice towards Doctor Psycho of which Doctor Psycho would take flight in order to dodge. In turn, Doctor Psycho shot red beams of energy at Loki that effortlessly melted through his ice-shards. In turn, Loki was also forced to take flight and soon, red as well as green flashes were seen clashing amongst the stars.

        "Loki..." The Joker watched the battle with a great deal of concern for his partner when he felt the barrel of Harley's Pistol being pressed against the back of his head.

        "You and I both know what will happen if I shoot ya in the back of the head..." Harley tauntingly reminded the Joker of his one and only weak spot, the spot that his Joker-toxin would not be able to heal. The Joker began to cry softly from fear as Harley roughly dug her nails into his shoulder.

        "Better get movin', Puddin'..." Harley then forcefully began to lead The Joker back inside of his hideout as Loki continued to battle Doctor Psycho high above the clouds. Loki and Doctor Psycho had charged at each other once again, both of their powerful energies clashing as they collided. Both flashed the other a glare as they passed each other but once they had regained their stances, Loki flashed Doctor Psycho a smirk. Before Doctor Psycho could even have time to ponder upon Loki's next move, he had been struck by a billboard of which Loki had used his powers to dislodge.

        "That was a dirty trick..." Doctor Psycho remarked as he flipped the unattached billboard over so that he was now riding it through the air, towards Loki. He then blasted Loki with another beam of red energy. This time, Loki released a scream of pain as he was blasted against the wall, one of the horns breaking off of his helmet in the process.

        "Our babies are dead...The Penguin had them stuffed for his Museum..." Harley informed The Joker of the deaths of their pet hyenas: Bud and Lou as she lead him towards the cellar.

        "That's terrible..." The Joker admitted since he too had cared about the hyenas as if they were his own children, even if Harley did take both of them during the breakup.

        "And do ya know who introduced me to The Penguin?" Harley then asked a rhetorical question before violently kicking The Joker down the basement stairs. The Joker hit the concrete floor with a grunt before fearfully staring up at his ex-girlfriend of whom now seemed to be towering over him from the top of the staircase.

        "I-It wasn't me! It was Penguin! He's the one you want!" The Joker sobbed even though his cuts had begun to heal. Harley merely glared down at him in silence as she slowly began to descend the staircase.

        "It was The Penguin!" The Joker shrieked as Loki continued his battle with Doctor Psycho outside. Doctor Psycho had managed to pin Loki to the ground but Loki had pulled one of his knives on Doctor Psycho, placing it firmly against his small throat.