[BFB/TPOT] Yandare!Four x Reader

Bfdi_fandmm you again 💔

Anyways here you go. I'm not really good but lemme try my best.

Brackets cuz yeah:

[O/N] - Object Name

(Nothing else just one.)

Warnings: Obsessive Four, Stalking, slightly Matured, SPOILERS OF TPOT 2 AND 3, Swearings, Bad grammars, mistakes.

Gender: Female

Pronouns: They/Them (It's obvious because I forgot they were female💀☠️

-----------------------------

Oneshots Name:
TPOT's 2 New Contestants.

-----------------------------

Reader's POV:

Today is a shitty day. After Finally, Bfb was ended and Gelatin wons but He give it to Flower instead for reason. But idc. Bfb is kinda lame to me.

You probably think why I competing for that? I got forced by that Four lookin' Number jacks at the beginning of Bfb. Like shit.

Also He's kinda weird why he was so clingy and wants to be attached to me.

My thoughts were so loud and I'm ok with it. I'm kinda nervous if someone reads my mind.

I don't want to admit I have feelings for that Blue Funny Number cuz... Uhhhm.

Anyways, I saw Teardrop walking away from here. Hmm. Lemme ask her.

I ran to her, she seemed to hear and noticed my footsteps behind her and she stopped walking, and turned to behind me. She gaved me a raised eyebrows. Huh, she seems confused.

"Uhh hey teardrop.. I'm gonna ask you where are you going?" I asked her a question. I know she could do a hand sign because she's mute. She raised her hands and signed:

"Well I'm going to compete TPOT since Bfb ended. There's nothing else I can do because I'm bored. Wanna come with me?" My eyes slightly widened. It's kinda a good idea, I just want to compete for two's power and I can totally agree with teardrop. It's kinda boring here. Nothing else.

I don't like how four is forcing me to stay in his show. They just pulled me on their show since bfb 16 instead.

But wait. Isn't Tpot just finished episode 1? Lemme ask her.

"Isn't Tpot just started?"

Teardrop shrugs and signed:

"Don't worry tho. Two will probably accept us to compete. Also be careful at four..."

"Oh ok." I raised my eyebrow at the last part when she sign on that. But I mean
that's the point. I probably get hurry before four saws me running or sneaking, or maybe hiding from him.

"Let's go, let's see profiley first so they could help us." she signed. I nodded.

We soon as we go to profiley and the goosebumps randomly appear on to me. I looked around as I stopped walking. A figure starts to dissapear when I look. The fear is starting to fill up on me but it doesn't matter. I shrugged, turned around and saw teardrops walking a bit far.

"HEY WAIT FOR ME!" I ranned to her as I shouted.

???? POV:

Oh.