[AIB] Oodle x FEM!Reader

Omg lmao Hi rissa_artist

What do I say about my Oneshot request?

Brackets:

[O/N] - Object Name

[S/N] - Song Name

[O/N/N] - Object Nick Name

Warnings: Nothing but just bad grammar and mistakes.

Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her

----------------------

Oneshot's name:
From Another Universe

----------------------

Oodle POV:

It's the end of Episode 5! Now I'm getting some rest in my house for a while till I'm ready to host.

I snapped my fingers to appear as a sandwich as I walked to the couch to relax! and was gonna eat the sandwich.

Once I take a bite and chew it, then I heard and noticed something lightens behind me...

I turned behind and looked at the door where it lightens. I widened my eyes, there's a giant white rectangle portal beside me. This kinda looks a deja vu to me when before AIB started but expect it's not some triangles.

And this time it doesn't sucked me. (yet)

I quickly finished eating my sandwich and stood up and walked to the portal.

And I stopped. I take a look at it and figure out what this is. Does this take me in from another universe?

With hesitation, I walked to the portal and the force, pulled me in.

What in the Deja vu.

Reader's POV:

Since I was alone in the house..

I hummed the beats on my favorite song called S/N while washing the dishes. I bump my head, left and right, enjoying the music on my headphone.

Bit dance with my hips.

Then suddenly. I slightly hear something through my headphone. I stopped washing the dishes and turned around.

A minute, I washed my hands and took the towel to wipe my hands and put back where they are.

I ran, outside the house and I looked around and saw a white triangle figure with emerald outlines. The white was kinda a lil bit a green.

They were on the ground and groan, they were trying to get up but their arms were weak. And they look like he passed out. Oh no. Maybe I must help him!

I quickly ran into him and checked him. I carry him to the house. Put him on the couch.

I looked at his face and... He looks kinda cute tho. Erm- uh-....

Maybe I will make some food for him. So I walked to the kitchen.

[TIMESKIPS A BIT]

Oodle POV:

I was woken up by the sense of smell... And it was good... It smells like someone is cooking something!

I opened my eyes and found myself on the couch. Oh nice.

There's a table in front of me and a TV behind it, sticking on the wall.

Then I heard someone's footsteps..

A black silhouette came slowly, towards me and now I see her.

An object appears to be an O/N. She was wearing red with white dots apron.

"Oh! You're awake. I got you some foods btw, I cooked it." She spoked. She put the dish to the table. Woah...

My eyes widened as I looked at her dish.

It's a steak, hotdog, bacon and egg. It looks an breakfast but it's not morning.

It looks so yummy! I smelled it before I was going to eat.

"Go on, eat." I looked at her after she said that.

I turned down to the dish and picked a spoon and fork.

[SLIGHT TIMESKIPS]

Well that was delicious!

"Thank you for the food!" I thanked her and she jokingly said "Oh, you can talk? Cool."

She chuckled and I felt my chicks were burning. Wait what.

"Anyways, where did you come from? I saw you outside my house, were on the ground, unconscious." She asked me.

So I responded: "Well about that.. I was eating my sandwich, sitting on my couch and then suddenly, I noticed a giant portal behind me, so that's why I'm here."

She raised an eyebrow and "You probably got sucked quickly before you finish eating your sandwich.

"actually no. I quickly ate it." She nodded as an ok reply.

"Kinda weird we didn't catch up with our name yet. My name's O/N but call me O/N/N." She offer me an handshake. So I handed her too and shake. "Oodle." She smiled. I began to fluttered. My hearts started pounding for her smile and looks.

Is this 'Love at first sight'?

--

Well that was an bad ending. I just rushed ☠️.

Also I'm gonna watch Shrek 2 cuz I want to watch Puss in boots: The Last Wish.

Total Words: 765

Published: Feb. 8, 2023