Chapter 12

"A girl with a beauty of an angel lived in a land not so far away, grew up with so much love and kindness gathered us all here tonight to celebrate with her as she turns eighteen and become a full-bloomed lady. Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you our debutant. The one and only beautiful daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Alehomre. Let us all welcome, the star of the night Venisa Alehomre."

I was blinded by the spotlight as the wide and tallest double door I have seen in my life open. Automatically, smile formed into my lips as I saw how magical the place was waiting for me this whole time. Music started to play as I walk slowly in the staircase with my bold red ballgown.

The day I've been waiting for so long is finally happening. I've prepared so much for this.

A round of applause was heard all over the enormous victorian venue. Guests in different dresses and suits smiled at me as I walk passed them. I saw everything I was expecting to come. From my family, relatives, friends, classmates and even my parent's business partners was all there.

I looked everywhere to see how beautiful this place is. Amazing and gorgeous to describe the place is an understatement.

The venue was filled with flowers in different sizes and pastel colors. I felt satisfaction as I saw how my ideas turns into reality. I was mesmerized of how magical they made this big venue in just a matter of days. Floral fantasy inspired was my first and last choice ever for my debut theme and I'm glad I chose the right one that will make me the happiest.

Palazzo Verde really felt like a true palace as the classic victorian era depicts in every corner of the whole place. From the high glass ceiling to the fountain, and spacious venue rooms, it was like a place that is perfectly sculpted even in the smallest details. This is just not a place to where big events are held but also a place where can make your dreams come true.

The music was happy and makes the crowd dance as I make my grand entrance. I'm smiling because of such happiness I'm feeling and it can see from the happy tears falling in the corner of my eyes. Sa sobrang saya ko ay hindi ko na mapigilan ang sarili na maluha.

I waved to every person I recognized on my way to the stage. They all looked happy to see me. The girls blow me a kiss as they saw me looked at them as if they're really waiting for me to look their way. Beside them are Gio and Yexel clapping their hands blending to the crowd.

The host reached for my hand as he guided me to come up on stage.

But even in that moment, my vision tries to search for Justin. I've never seen him since I enter the venue. Huling nakita ko siya ay kanina noong inihatid niya ako sa bahay galing hotel kung saan kami nagpalipas ng gabi. But that was it, ngayon hindi ko siya makita sa paligid ko.

I've seen his parents beside where my parents are sitting. But he wasn't there. Where could he be at this important moment of my life? Besides, I'm hoping to see his reaction as soon as he see me in this dress.

Siya pa naman ang inspiration ko sa pagpili nito tapos hindi niya paa agad makikita.

I tried to hide my disappointment and give my focus on my event. Once again, the host introduced me to all the guests and asked me to give a welcome speech as introduction of the party. He handed me the microphone and I held it nervously.

I smiled as I take a deep breath preparing myself to speak.

"It's an honor to have you all in my debut." I started. "Most of you witnessed seventeen years of my life. Watched me grew up, learn things in life and supported me to whatever I do." As I spoke, isa isa akong tumingin sa family ko and to my closest friends. They become important part of my life.