"The Corrupted Light" (Angst)

Gamma stared down at the other elements. Getting praised and seen as the 'heroes', he clenched his fist, gritting his teeth in anger and envy.

He felt envy of the other elements. Getting praised and seen as the heroes. The saviors. God, how much he hated them. Him.

Light of Hope. Isn't that what he used to be called of?

What happened? Why did he became evil?

You're wrong.... I'm not evil. He is.

Maybe because he got tired of saving us?

That sucks. He's the Light element, isn't he supposed to be a savior and not a villain?

That's true. But I'm not like that anymore, I'm nothing but a mere puppet, controlled by its owner. Only to obey and nothing else.

He stared at the horizon before him. The sun has set, the blue skies turned orange. He held out a Daffodil, even for years. The flower didn't showed any signs decaying or wilting. It remained the same, Gamma remembered a memory about the flower.

Gamma felt someone tugging his white robe, as he glanced down, he saw a little boy, trying to get his attention.

"Hmm? What is it little boy?" He asked as he crouched down, the human held out a Daffodil to his face as Gamma stared at it.

"For me?" The boy nodded, Gamma took it wholeheartedly as he patted the boy, in exchange. he gave him a cresent moon pin made out of gold and iron.

The boy beamed with happiness as he bowed his head in gratitude. He then soon run back to his mother as he proudly showed the pin. Gamma smiled gently at the scene he saw.

He held out the flower to the night sky. Fireflies surrounding him, as he laid down on the soft grass.

"Say... Can we go back to the way... We used to be?" He mumbled softly. A picture of him being with the other elements showed up, he bit down his lip as blood drew out.

His heart ache. All he wanted is a decent, kind-hearted user. But guess what? The gods decided to give him a corrupted one.

A man who thirst for blood and war. He hates him.

"GAMMA!" Kristal stared at the light element, horrified and shock expression plastered all over his face.

The said person (is he even a person anymore?) Turned around. His once pure white clothes mixed with gold, is now tainted with crimson red.

As the clouds cleared out in the dark sky. The moon shoned brightly, showing Gamma's bloody figure as he tossed aside the dead body.

Kristal gripped on his spear as Gamma slowly walked down towards him. Slowly removing his white blindfold.

"Ironic isn't it..... Kristal?"

His eyes widen as the white cloth is fully removed from the Light Element's eyes. Revealing the eyes of the Light.

Golden orb met with a silverish-yellow ones. This is the first time the Crystal element saw the light element without it's pure white blindfold.

He saw it, the true colors of his eyes. It's silver with a hint of both yellow and gold. But as looked deeply at the silver orbs... He saw sadness, envy, anger, but mostly is affection.

He's asking for his master's affection. But yet.... The man didn't even gave him even bits of it. Gamma changed. Not for good. But for bad.

'He hates it...... Doesn't he? Being always portayed as the villain. As the murderer.'

But what can I do? I'm just a mere puppet. Im nothing a mindless puppet. So are they.

"They used to call me 'the Light of Hope' but now.... They call me 'The Corrupted Light'" he laughed, Kristal could hear the pain in his voice.

He can tell he's tired. Tired of being used. Tired of being treated a villain. Tired of being portayed evil.

"All I asked for is peace.... Is it too much? Am I being selfish?"

"Why are you crying, Kristal?" A gentle yet hoarse voice asked. More tears dripped down.

"Isn't this what you wanted...? Finally killing me?"

Stop saying that you idiot! You could've told us! Me! Why?! Why didn't you told us?!

"Live your life the fullest for me, will you? And stop crying you big baby." A pained laughed echoed.

The Light died down.

The light never showed up again.

The winter didn't met it's summer.

The flowers didn't met it's sun.

The cold breeze didn't met the warm solace of the sun.

The fire continued to burn in the darkness without the light.

The thundering skies didn't saw the sun.

Seems like everyone... Didn't saw their Light of Hope again. Where was he?

"I'll rest.... For now.... Wake me up when I'm needed... Will you, Kristal..?"

"Of course.... Anything for you...... Gamma." And thus, the light surround Gamma as he disappeared, leaving trails of white feathers.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

You cried didn't you?
Anyways. This is an AU.

And no, there's no aliens here.
They're all humans.

Basically, it's where all previous users are alive. And the elements are like their guardian.

The Users will be their owner.
Retak'ka is Gamma's second user. The 1st one shall remain unknown.

Basically the 1st one, didn't really showed any affection or Love towards Gamma. While the rest did.

Gamma didn't really feel jealous at that time, until Retak'ka came. You can guess what happened next.

Gamma has a white blindfold warped around his eyes in order to hide his feelings.

I mean, pretty much all people can read emotions can't they... Right? So yeah. That's one reason.

Have this edit :^ And also the flower on his hand is supposed to be a daffodil but I can't find any flower close to Daffodil sooo I choose tulip-

Have this edit :^
And also the flower on his hand is supposed to be a daffodil but I can't find any flower close to Daffodil sooo I choose tulip-

That's all for today.
Aoki signing off.