¿ ǟƈƈɛքȶǟռƈɛ ?

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Accepting forgiveness isn't easy, considering the fact,

That he's carrying a rather great amount of guilt and regret.

Guilt, because he took the lives of the innocents being.

Regret, because he choose the wrong user for his element.

Acceptance isn't easy. But sometimes, you need to accept that past mistakes can't be changed.

You must let go of the past and accept the mistakes you've made.

Previous Chapter:Forgiveness

Next Chapter: Acceptance

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

As Solar left the Earth element, he went to one of the laboratories, probably do some experiments to clear his mind.

As he got inside, he stared at the chemicals and bottles at the table.

He doesn't get it.

He don't understand... Why is he forgiving him?

... There's no reason for someone like Gempa to forgive him. He's the reason why Gempa, and the others got seperated from their old and first users.

So why is he forgiving him, when he doesn't even deserved it?

"Cruel people like me doesn't deserved forgiveness..." He mumbled, as darkness slowly swallowed up his vision.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"What's troubling you?" The light element merely glanced behind him, his eyes focused on the others training.

Apparently, Boboiboy decided to visit Tok Kasa, and now the old earth elemental user is training the others, except for him.

He's watching them from afar... Well that is until Gempa found him.

".... I thought you're training with the others..?" Solar ignored the question and asked the earth element.

"I... Was worried for you.."

Worried? Why──..... Why does he care so much for me...

Solar just remained silent, gaze never left the training ground. His grip on his arm became tighter.

Gempa glanced up to him with worried eyes, it's been what... Months? Since retak'ka is defeated yet.. Here's Solar, ignoring and avoiding everyone.

'.... I know it's hard to accept.. But this is concerning...'

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

That's it. Solar snapped as he harshly pushed Gempa aside, gaining attention from the others.

"I don't get it!" He gritted his teeth, glaring at Gempa.

"Why── are you getting worried over me?! Why are you concerned for me?!" He's confused.. And upset. Solar could feel tears forming up, but then its hard to see with the visors.

"Why are you─no.. All of you being so nice and─and concerned for me?! I am the cause of your suffering, I am the reason why you're all seperated from your previous users and yet─... Yet... You... You forgive me... I...─dont get it.." His voice sounded strain and small, Solar looked down. Not wanting the others see him cry.

Soon arms warped around him as he snapped his head, his eyes widen when felt someone warping their arms around him.

"It's because you don't deserve to bear that suffering. Yes, you may be the reason we got seperated from our users, but we already forgave you a long time ago. Don't say that you don't deserve this... You really do. Its Retak'ka who needs to be blamed. Not you, don't forget that." This left the light element speechless. He couldn't form any words or speak.

Instead he buried his head on Thorn's shoulder and cried as he slowly process the leaf element's word.

He understood that even if he's the sole reason... It's Retak'ka who's the one to blame and not him.

3h later, after Solar calmed down, he went back to his room. He took off his jacket, leaving him with his light grey turtle neck.

His light yellow blanket over his shoulders as he stared at the watch on his hands.

You don't deserve to bear that suffering.

The words echoed in his mind, he sighed as he stood up and placed down the watch.

"Guess.... I've been a jerk to him huh..."

After avoiding the Earth element, Solar finally accepted the forgiveness.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Oh wow. What a lazy chapter.
This is lazy because I wrote it at 2am.

Which is my current time at the moment. I'm procasinating.

I can't sleep. I have sleeping disorders in such age young.

I fcking need therapy.
Help.

I'm not getting better because my grandma's a bitch and I'm being blamed for the shit I never did.

Goodnight.
See y'all next chapter.