Random skits #1

" why didn't you let me save him?!?! " Hathor pinned Ravi to the wall, fury and anger in his eyes as crimson flames engulfed his right hand

Ravi struggled against his grip.

" It's already too l-late Hathor. Even if y-you did try to save Samui, neither of you c-can make it! " He explained, Hathor gritted his teeth and was about to punch Ravi.

" Hathor. That's enough. " The said person turned to his back and saw Celestine's hard glare on him.

He clicked his tongue and harshly let Ravi go.

________________

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO EVEN FEEL SORRY RIGHT FOR YOURSELF!! " Esther was taken back by Crisiant's sudden outburst.

" WE'RE IN LIVING HELL YOU THREE CREATED!! ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELVES?!?! "

" Cris- "

" YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US! YOU'VE NEVER BEEN! YOU'RE NOT EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE!!!! " Tears dripped down, Esther could stare in shock.

Crisiant glared at him, tears still dripping down his face, Firth could only watch in silence.

" Let's go, Firth... " Cris said tiredly.

____________________

Hathor watched as the world he once knew continued to burn in crimson flames.

He stared emotionlessly. The others watched in horror, Crisiant slowly approached him.

" Hathor? "

He turned around, his eyes were no longer brilliant orange, his sclera are no longer white.

It's replaced with black and his orange eyes are now in a darker shade.

A black substance dripped down his face. He stared at Crisiant, smile cynically, sharp teeth showing.

" You.... You're not.. Hathor.. " Crisiant muttered in horror.

_________________

Timeloop 89
(Hathor manage to stop himself from giving Samui a burn)

" He exhausted his strength and his figure became that small child. "

When Yoake first woke up, he found himself being in the infirmary room.

' why am I here again..? ' he thought, he was about to get up when some people (his brothers) entered.

They made eye contact, and the person with dark green and blonde hair suddenly let go of whatever he's holding as he saw Yoake.

" H-hathor? " He uttered.

" Hathor..? Who's that? "

______________________

Ravi: also stop hating me

Hathor: IF YOU STOP PREVENTING ME FROM SAVING MY BROTHER, maybe I will.

Ravi: IM TRYING TO SAVE YOU?

Hathor: I can take care of myself. Samui can't.

Ravi: but it's already too late!

Hathor: that's my twin.

Ravi: you're my brother.

Hathor: I won't hesitate sacrificing you for Samui's sake.

Ravi: I-

________________

Hathor took a deep breathe. And held out his palm.

" Flower, gleam and glow.

Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine.. "
A yellow hue engulfed his and Samui's form.

He gritted his teeth.

' it hurts... '

" Hathor- WAIT NO- "

" Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate's design,
Save what has been lost,
Bring back what once was mine..."

" What once was mine.. "

______________________________________________

That's all.

Now let me rest-
Here's an edit I made yesterday

Now let me rest-Here's an edit I made yesterday

Without visors

With visors.

Which one you guys like?
And this is Hathor.

See you in the next chapter.
Eclipse out.