The Counterpart (3)

Check out assistantSoul143's boboiboy one-shots for the part 2 of this chapter.
also kween, you may freely include stuff and modify the whole rp when writing it

Also this sort of focuses more on perspectives
Cyber AU belongs to me

Unravel AU belongs to Kween.

the chapters may include spoilers for both AUs.

_______________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________

Boboiboy found it awkward and surprised for Solar to ask him to say, adding the fact he's so distance from them and so quiet. As if he's scared of being attached.

Boi eyed the necklace that Solar is holding, even with the darkness around them, the necklace shone through it, glowing slightly as the light from the stars reflects on it.

" he gave me this necklace... as a gift before he... left.. " Solar broke away from Boi, holding up the necklace towards the window, glowing brightly as the stars shone light onto it. Boi's eyes widen slightly, amaze and curious on how the necklace works, as he was about to ask he noticed the sorrow and grief plastered on Solar's face.

" why do... people tend to leave..? " He asked, he maybe he older than them but, he's still a child. A child whose a victim by the world's reality, tainted by unwanted blood.

He never asked to be part any of this, but Gods can be cruel. He knew that, only the goddess (who granted him the powers) is kind to him, comforting him at his darkest days.

What did he do to even deserve this?

Yaya left him somewhere unknown and he almost died.

Fang trapped him in his shadow cocoon and he almost died from suffocation.

Ying backstabbed him and he was almost experimented on.

A lot of betrayal happened to him. Each betrayal left a scar on him, it's not a scar that you can see on the skin, But scars that can only be seen by people who shared the same pain.

He wanted a peaceful life, but the gods beg to differ.

He wanted to rest, But the nightmares kept him awake.

He wanted to be happy, But the memories reminded him.

He wanted his brothers back, But Koko Chi took them away.

When will his suffering end? where did it start?

He doesn't know. He's tired. Too tired... he just wanted to give the burdens he bears to someone else.... But he needs to keep on moving and fight.