Backstory

BEFORE YOU START READING!!! YOUR OC LOOK HAS ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN FOR YOU(or if you already know what your oc looks like you can stick with that)

ID ALSO LIKE TO SAY SOMETIMES I WILL ACCIDENTALLY REFER TO Y/N AS "you"  OR "I" SO JUST BE AWARE OF THAT

NOW ENJOY THE BACKSTORY!

The rain on my forehead was dripping down my nose. My brothers and Tuk were panting, and so was I. We were running as fast as we could to warn the clan, but just as we thought we were safe we heard a rustling noise. *woosh*
We stopped for a moment, looking around thinking it was an animal. Before we had any chance to react, An avatar jumped out of the bushes and grabbed me right by my hair behind me.

Y/N: "TUNG KÄ!" (LET GO!)

One of the posing avatars tugged harder on y/n's queue stronger, causing her to hiss loudly in pain.

Posing Avatar: "SHUT UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU BITCH!"

Spider then took out his bow and threatened to shoot. Suddenly another posing avatar jumped out from behind the trees and snapped the bow right in half, then wrapped his hand around Spiders mouth.

Posing Avatar: "Not so fast, kid."

Lo'ak sees Tuk crying and tries to calm her down, as she and him were also being held captive.

Lo'ak: "Mawey. Í'wan mawey, Tuk." (Calm down, calm down Tuk.)

Y/N's mind: "Goddamn it Lo'ak! This is all your fault. If you didn't bring us out here this would've never happened!"

Just as she was getting ready to break free. Quaritch comes out from the trees and starts to speak.

Colonel Quaritch: "Alright ladies, who do we have here. Some high value prisoners, huh..."

Y/n notices him talking to a woman on some sort of device connected to his army suit. She then starts to hiss when the other avatar poser holds up her hand showing 5 fingers.

Avatar poser: "look at this beauty, she got 5 whole fingers."

Quaritch notices this and walks over. He hums, now walking over to Lo'ak.

Colonel Quaritch: "Show me your fingers."

Of course, Lo'ak comes up with the great idea to stick up his middle fingers using both hands. Quaritch chuckles to this.

Colonel Quaritch: "Huh.. you're his.. aren't ya?

Lo'ak then hisses at him, showing his sharp adjacent teeth."

Colonel Quaritch: "You're his all right-"

He then stops and grabs Lo'ak's hair. Y/n became frightened by this and starts to yell.

Y/N: "tìftang si!!" (Don't hurt him!)

Lo'ak shakes his head, making Quaritch tug on it even harder, causing Lo'ak onto hiss in pain again. Lo'ak then comes up with another bright idea of responding in a total asshole manner.

Lo'ak: "Oe ke plltxe txìm." (I don't speak English with asses.)

Y/n couldn't help but chuckle, this made the Colonel angry. He then throws Lo'ak to the ground and takes out his knife, now walking over to y/n. Her face changes from a cocky smile to a serious, almost defensive look.

Colonel Quaritch: "You think this is funny you little bitch?!-"

Just as he was about to place the cold blade onto her skin. Spider spoke up.

Spider: "PLEASE DONT HURT MY SISTER! Please! Don't touch her!"

Spiders voice was filled with worry and anger. The colonel noticed his determination, now turning around to speak to him.

Colonel Quaritch: "Kid, what's your name?"

Spider, with a bit of a shocked look on his face, holds back from replying, ignoring his question. Colonel Quaritch seems to be a lot more patient with Spider, and y/n looks over to Lo'ak, shrugging.

Colonel Quaritch then motions for his assistant to back off from Spider. Spider somehow feels a lot more comfortable now, and decides to reply.

Spider: "Spider.. Socorro."

Colonel Quaritch sits there for a moment, pondering on that last name. His eyes then widen, recognizing the name of the boy. He moves a bit closer now.

Colonel Quaritch: "Socorro..? Miles? Is that you?"

Spider sits there for a moment, now figuring out that this is his father figure. The man that left him behind all his life. The man he relied on who left him to die.

Colonel Quaritch continues with his speech.

Colonel Quaritch: "Well then.. I'll be damned.. thought they sent you back to Earth.."

Spider then gives a harsh but, understandable response.

Spider: "You can't put babies in space ships, dip shit."

The colonels eyebrows now lower, angry by this response. He motions his assistant to grab Spider again.

••••••••••••••••

Eclipse now falls onto Pandora, leaving the children outside in the cold rain with there hair still tugged on.

••••••••••••••••

As the children are standing there, y/n is continuously repeating prayers to Mother Eywa. An army avatar hears this and tugs on her hair tighter.

Army avatar: "Shut the hell up with your stupid prayers!"

Just as he said this, Neytiri comes out from behind a tree, jumping and shooting the posing avatar right in between his eyes. Y/n is signaled by her father, Jake, to run with Tuk. Lo'ak takes this as an opportunity to pull the gas bomb, blocking all sight to where the children are running. Him and Spider start to fight and Bight the army avatars, enough as a distraction to make a run for it.

When everyone is back together, Jake hugs y/n, as she cries about the posing avatars taking him away. Jake then comforts her by patting her head.

Jake: "it's alright, Spiders a strong kid, he can take care of himself, we're all gonna be okay.. shh.."

As Jake says this, he ponders on reality, now knowing what he has to do next.