Chapter II : Go away, Skxawng!

She wasn't so excited to be left behind by her family, but she could understand that most of them are too exhausted to speak to each other. Y/N walked calmly on the sand, looking down as her feet dug into the warm pebbles every time she took a step forward.

As y/n followed behind her family, she could hear a group of footsteps behind her, along with snickering and whispering from a group of teenagers. She turns around only to find the same boy from earlier, now with a group of friends trailing behind him.

She just decided to ignore this, turning back around, until she heard a pair of foot steps get closer and closer behind her. She just kept walking, but the footsteps caught up to her as the boy grabbed her hand and turned her around.

Aonung: "Hey look! Its a four fingered freak!"

Y/n was trying her best to get her hand out of his, but his grip was too strong she could barely move her wrist. She then let out a loud hiss, her tail wagging behind her.

Aonung: "Is forest girl going to cry?!"
He said, letting out a cocky laugh.

His friends now giggled as they watched behind him. Aonung now let go of her hand. She was rubbing it from the pain. She almost felt vulnerable near him.
He noticed this, smirking.

Aonung: "Awhh. Do you need a little kiss on the hand?"
it was obvious y/n wanted to respond with something more intense, but she couldn't think of anything. So many thoughts were filling her head she couldn't even think straight.
Aonung: "Can't think of anything to say, huh?"
With a sadistic look, she looked him dead in the eyes, catching his attention.
Y/n: "Do not touch me."
He paused for a second, as another smirk appeared on his face.
Aonung: "I know you liked it when I held your hand."
He faintly said, almost whispering, lowering his eyebrows.
Y/n became a bit flustered, her eyes widening. She simply brushed it off, turning around, about to walk away from the scene.

Seeing this, he then attempted to grab her hand again, but she just slapped his wrist away, running off. He lifted his head, watching her run towards her brother. With a bit of a frown plastered on his face, Aonung just sighed.

Friend 1: "Someones getting eaten by eclipse."
His friends now all laughed. Aonung turns around now, walking towards him, smiling.
Aonung: "you said a 30 nights, asshole."

••••••••••••••

Y/N has now caught up to her family, brushing off the incident that just occurred between her and Aonung.
She walked next to Neteyam, clenching her teeth out of anger from what Aonung said about her hands.
Neteyam looked at her, and could easily tell something was off.

Neteyam: "What is bothering you y/n?"
She looked at Neteyam, seemingly ready to say something, but she decided to hold back for now.
Y/n: "just.. uhh.. home sick."
Neteyam gave a confusing look, raising one eyebrow. Not questioning it, he shrugged, lightly nudging her shoulder.
Neteyam: "Alright BRO."
He let out a soft giggle, and so did y/n.
Y/n: "Im not your BRO skxawng!"

Y/n always felt close with Neteyam, since he was only a year older than her. They could talk about anything with each other. She got along with Neteyam differently than the others. It wasnt as if she didnt like Lo'ak or Tuk.. Just Lo'ak was usually by himself and Tuk was.. well.. Tuk, a child.

As they entered the hut, y/n assumed this was their new home. She didnt want to seem ungrateful, but the difference between the hut and their house back home was drastic. She tried to stay as polite as possible, since she almost always caused trouble.
Jake then pulled everyone in for their 'family meeting'.

Jake: "Alright... I need you guys on your BEST behavior. No causing trouble.. got it?"
Jake said this as he turned towards Lo'ak, who slightly rolled his eyes, nodding his head.
Neteyam chuckled a bit, tickling Lo'aks neck. Lo'ak then responds with an aggressive hiss.
Jake, now turning towards y/n, noticed she'd been dozing off.
Jake: "Everything alright, babygirl?"
Y/n now looked up to her father, nodding her head.
Y/n: "Yes, sir."
Jake then cleared his throat.
Jake: "Alright kids, go have fun. Learn fast, pull your weight. We can get through this together."
Neytiri, still looking at her children, speaks up.
Neytiri: "What does your father always say?"
Y/n, Lo'ak and Neteyam all look up, repeating the same words all together.
"Sully's stick together."
Jake turns around to see Tuk crying.
Tuk: "I want to go home."
Neytiri flicks her tongue.
Neytiri: "Awh Tuk, this is our home now."
Jake: "Tuk.. we are gonna get through this if we have each others backs, now all together with some more energy this time."
All together, they repeat the same line.
"Sully's stick together."
Jake then signals to leave the hut, following Tsireya to the ocean.

••••••••••••••

Tsireya, Aonung and Rotxo all beautifully dived in, as y/n watched their silky hair following their bodies through the clear blue water. Her brothers then jumped into the water, not as delicately. You chuckle softly, grinning. Lo'ak now looks back to y/n, waving his arms around.
Lo'ak: "What are you doing just standing around?! Jump in skxawng!"
Y/n widens her mouth, shockee by this
Y/n: "You're the skxawng here!"
She says, as she jumps in.

Aonung is now above the water, watching this. He scoffs, letting out a chuckle. Rotxo then comes up from the water.
Rotxo: "Cuz, what are you staring at?"
Aonung turns around now. Smirking at Rotxo.
Aonung: "You know, that girl over there? The strange forest looking one."
Aonung now turns back, looking at y/n laughing and swimming with her brothers.
Rotxo: "What about her?"
Rotxo now raised an eyebrow.
Aonung clicks his tongue, letting out a sigh.
Aonung: "friend1/name made a bet with me. I must make her confess to me by 30 moons."
Aonung stands still, observing the girl. Rotxo just sits there, in total confusion.
Rotxo: "I do not think.. thats a good idea. Her father is Toruk Mak-"
Aonung now turns around, interrupting Rotxo.
Aonung: " Ahhh.. Her father will leave soon, so no need to worry. She is weak. This will be easy."
Rotxo just shrugs as Aonung turns around, confidently smiling to himself.

••••••••••••••