Chapter I : First Impressions matter.

(Hey guys!! It would be great if you read the backstory first before starting if you haven't already. Thanks! Enjoy. Also lmk if you guys want more parts.)

••••••••••••••

From thinking about spider to leaving home, y/n cant help but cry herself to sleep on her Ikran. Her and her family are heading towards their soon to be called "new home", apart of the Metkayina clan.

As they land on the warm sand, y/n wakes up from her Ikran planting onto the ground. She gets off rubbing her eyes. She then follows her father.
Jake looks back to his family with a serious look.

Jake: "Be nice.."

He looks to Neyitri who was already preparing her bow.

Jake: "leave that, please?"

Neyitri just sighs, grabbing Tuk's hand now walking toward the large huddle surrounding the Sully family. Y/n almost feels attacked, she covers herself with her cloth. Jake puts his hand up motioning that he means no harm.

Jake: "Hey, it's okay."

As y/n is looking around, she looks forward seeing two boys, one taller than the other, walking towards her brothers who signal the 'i see you' hand motion. She doesn't do the same, and when Neyitri sees this, she hits her arm and tilts her head towards the boys necklace. (Basically his necklace means he's the prince)
She just rolls her eyes, now making the signal. As she looks up, she notices the taller boy looking her brothers up and down, and his eyes then turn to hers, and they make straight eye contact. Her smirks now, looking her up and down, letting out a snicker.
Y/n gives him a confused, dirty look.

Y/n's head: "Who the hell is that.. and why is he making that stupid face. What a weirdo.."

Her attention now focuses on boy next to him, who comments on her and her brothers tails.

Boy: "Tsk.. are those supposed to be tails? How are they supposed to swim!"

The crowd of Metkayinas now let out a unison laugh, as Lo'ak looks to his left seeing a girl emerge from the water. His eyes widen, examining her majestic face structure as she blinked and looked back at him.
Neteyam notices this and lets out a small chuckle. Lo'ak is annoyed by this and gives Neteyam a light slap on the neck.
Y/n also notices this and tugs on Lo'aks tail, resulting in Lo'ak turning around and letting out a whispered hiss.
Y/n had a weird feeling she was being watched, so she turned to the side and saw that same boy staring at her tail, with absolutely no expression plastered on his face. His eyebrows were just lowered.
She then turns, awkwardly blinking.

Y/n's mind: "Seriously, whats his problem? Is he some kind of pervert? Can't he mind his own business?!"

She then turns back to see if he was still staring, noticing the girl walking over and hitting the shorter boys arm lightly.

Girl: "Friend 1/name, Aonung! Stop!"

Y/n sees this and looks over at Lo'ak, who lets out a simple
"Hey."
Y/n cringes at this, embarrassed of her brothers flirting skills. But the girl didnt seem to mind considering she looked down, letting out a flustered laugh.
Just as y/n was about to let out a giggle, she looked over to the taller boy, making straight eye contact with him. He had the same face plastered on him, just a blunt look.

She turned again, even more embarrassed than before, regretful of looking back at him

Y/n's head: "what the hell.. does he have a staring problem or something??"
Just as she was about to walk back to her Ikran, the crowd got a lot more quiet as the Chief flew in, landing in the water. He now unmounted a strange looking creature, walking towards Jake and Neytiri.
Both Jake and Neyitri both signaled 'i see you' towards the chief.

Jake: "I see you, Tonowari, Chief of Metkayina."
Neyitri: "I see you, Tonowari."
Tonowari: "i see you, Toruk Makto."

Jake wasnt worried about Tonowari, he was mostly worried about his mate, Ronal.
Ronal now walks over, staring with a confused look. She walks around, not giving the usual respectful signal as Jake and Neytiri do.

Jake: "I see you Ronal, Tsahik of the Metkayina clan."

Neytiri: "I see you, Ronal."

Ronal does not give an answer, she walks around the Sully family, with a serious look. Tonowari then speaks up.

Tonowari: "What brings you here, Jake sully?"

Y/n's father then gives a worried look, almost scared to ask for the huge favor.

Jake: "We seek vukturu."

Ronal gives a destained look. She looks at her mate with her eyes wide open and her brows lowered.

Ronal: "Vukturu?!"
Tonowari now pauses for a second, letting out a sigh.
Tonowari: "We are.. reef people. You are.. forest people. Your skills will mean nothing here.

Jake gives him a determined look, knowing they will adapt to their lifestyle as he did before.

Jake: " We will adapt? Am i right?"
Jake looks to his family now, seeking for validation. They all nod there heads, including y/n after rolling her eyes.

Tonowari lets out a sigh.
Tonowari: "We are not at war, Jake Sully. We cannot let you bring your war to us."
Jake lets stops for a moment, with determination in his eyes.
Jake: "Im done with war, okay? I just want to keep my family safe."

Ronal then walks over to y/n, gripping her tail, then her hands.
Ronal: "these children, are not even true na'vi!!"
The crowd of Metkayinas hiss at y/n as she stands there in shame.
Y/n then pulls her hands from Ronal, making Ronal walk over to Lo'ak. She grabs his hand, spreading his fingers showing the crowd.
Ronal: "They have demon blood!!"
Lo'ak looks down in embarrassment, and y/n could not help but feel the need to step up and say something.
But before she could even let out a word, Neteyam puts his hand out, making her stop. Y/n turns to him, giving a confused look. Neteyam shakes his head, signaling to not say anything.

Tonowari now speaks up again.
Tonowari: "It seems Eywa has given me a sign.. Jake Sully and his family will stay here, treat them as our brothers and sisters.-"
He stops for a moment, turning around towards his people.
Tonowari: "-But they will be like babies, so teach them our ways so they will not suffer the shame of being useless."

Jake seems to be filled with gratefulness, while y/n lets out a loud groan. She then turns, hearing the tall boy chuckle a bit. He gives her a smug look, smirking. She hisses at him, showing her sharp cornered teeth. He just continues to look at her with the same sadistic eyes as before. She clenches her teeth. Now a bit flustered, she turns her head back, trying not to give an obvious reaction.
Tonowari then tells Jake that his children around the village.
Tonowari: "my son Aonung and daughter Tsireya will show you around the reef."
Y/N, already assuming who Tsireya was, she looked around for this 'Aonung' boy only to realize it was the same tall boy that was staring into her soul.
Aonung: "But father why-"
Tonowari interrupts him, snapping his fingers.
Tonowari: "IT is decided."
Aonung lets out a quiet groan, looking over to y/n. She returned the favor by giving a mischevious smile back at him. He now raised both of his eyebrows giving a slight smirk. She rolls her eyes now walking off with the cheerful girl who doesnt resemble her horrid brother at all.
Tsireya had been more than excited to give a tour to the new family.
Tsireya: "Come! I will show you your new home."

••••••••••••••

Next chapter
>>>>>>>>>