Prologue V2

On the brink of exhaustion from fighting the horde of monsters, she ducked beneath a beat up wire fence. It was supposed to be a short trip to visit her family yet there she was, running for her life, dagger long gone. She looked out of the alley checking for people, with her tattered clothes and bleeding arm she wanted to avoid as many eyes as she could. The girl pushed her blonde hair out of her face, looking around trying to find anything she could use as a weapon. Picking up a long metal pipe she made her way past the alley to a more open area. She had to try and find her way back home, either to grab another weapon or to Iris message the other demigods. The girl let out a loud sigh, she would have to cut her trip short. Magnus would be disappointed. As she made her ways through the side streets of Boston she was almost to Chase manor. Approaching the marbled front steps of the shelter she was blinded by a flash of light. She turned her head and rapidly blinked trying to recover her vision. As she looked back up she found herself staring at a head of blonde hair. As the strange girl turned around she found herself face to face with an almost mirror image of herself, the only difference being the girl's light brown eyes, glinting gold in the setting sun's light. Both girls looked at eachother shocked. "Sophie?"