"I love you Billy Hargrove, so much"

Billy had gotten into a fight with his dad again, a really bad one so he showed up at your front door around midnight, tears streaming down his face. You quickly let him in and immediately pulled him into a hug. His face was covered in blood and cuts and you were taken aback at how deep they were. You took Billy to your room and had him sit on your bed. Tears kept falling from Billy's eyes and your heart broke, you have never seen him like this before. You turned around and left the room to grab the first aid kit and quickly walked back to start cleaning Billy's face. Billy winced when you lifted your hand, "sorry", you said quickly and he relaxed. You started cleaning the dried blood off first trying your best to be gentle. "Do you wanna talk about it?", you said breaking the silence, Billy shook his head but pulled something out of his pocket. A broken necklace and tiny ripped pieces of paper. You recognized the broken necklace as the one Billy always wore, it was the one his mom gave to him before she left. You couldn't figure out what the tiny ripped pieces of paper were, " this was the last picture i had of me and my mom together." Billy said his voice sounding hoarse and more tears began spilling from his eyes. You didn't think it was possible to hate Neil Hargrove anymore than you already did at this moment. You grabbed the necklace and pieces of paper and sat them on your desk, "We can fix them in the morning, okay.", you smiled cupping his face in your hands and wiping his tears and he nodded. You finished cleaning and bandaging his face and gave him some pajamas. He climbed on your bed and you followed after him and you both got under the covers. Billy was on his back and you sat up on your side leaning on your hand looking at him. You grabbed his face gently and wiped his tears, "I love you Billy Hargrove, so much.", you paused,"I can't stand to keep seeing you hurt like this so will you please just come live with me." You pleaded and Billy's eyes widened in shock but quickly agreed and you gave him a quick kiss and nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck and you both fell asleep quickly.

A/n: sorry for any and all grammatical errors and/or misspelled words, i also did not proof read but i really hope you enjoyed this as much as i did writing it. Plz comment and suggest some one shot for me to write bc this is the only one I've been able to think of.