Before We Begin

Hello everyone and welcome to 2023! I understand that it's March, but I just wanted to say that for the beginning of this book.

For those who have read the original version of Heaven's Senses, I have decided to rewrite this story. Though, I guess it's not much of a complete rewrite, more like a few changes to help with the flow story progress better. I had also considered some things that my readers have told me about Hikari.

I didn't change too much of her personality. She's still wild, cooks with the same style as herself and her brother combined.

I won't spoil this new revised story too much, but let's just say that this story is something I think I will be much more proud to write. It flows so much better with a new start and a better idea of what Hikari should act like, do with her adventures in Totsuki, and even a little bit of her past.

I also researched a little more about Hikari's condition, so there are much more accurate representations in her behavior when her senses are overwhelmed and how she copes with it. Hopefully it helps you guys understand her condition a little more and build up her personality as the story continues.

Also, for those who called Hikari a misogynist, I apologize if I confused any of you, and also that she is not a misogynist. A misogynist is a person, usually from a man, who has a dislike, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women. A person who puts down women because they believe that women are inferior to men.

There is also internalized misogyny that is seen in women that is expressed through minimizing the value of women, mistrusting women, or believing gender bias in favor of men. And I will say that Hikari is not any of those things.

Sorry for my ranting, I just wanted to get that out of the way. I've kept you waiting long enough for this new version of the Heaven's Senses.

And so, without further ado, welcome to the new version of the Heaven's Senses! I hope you all enjoy.

Heaven's SensesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara