V

~~~~Hikari~~~~

I woke up from my little nap feeling much more relaxed with my headache almost completely gone. After stretching my arms while sitting up in bed, I quickly put my hearing aids back in and turned the knob to hear at a normal human level.

I looked outside the window to see the darkness of night, hearing nothing but silence. It was so peaceful to me, the silence being completely tranquil to me as there wasn't too much silence without my hearing aids in. Maybe here, I wouldn't have to wear them too often.

"Hey there first year! You awake?!" A voice shouted from above me. My head shot up and I saw a strange boy from my ceiling. He was smiling at me with his soft ginger hair tossed around as he looked down at me. But he was even weirder to me because he was smiling so calmly, like everything was completely fine.

"All right." I said taking a deep breath leaning against the wall on my bed, "Before I kick you where mother nature split you, I wanna know why exactly you, a boy I've never met before, is crawling in the ceiling? And it better be a good answer, because I don't treat peeping toms with a slap on the wrist."

The boy just chuckled, "A feisty first year, huh? I understand, sorry for intruding on your privacy, but I just thought that it would be nice to have you join us for a welcome to the dorm party."

I shrugged and motioned for the boy to come down from my ceiling. He jumped down in front of me and landed on his feet.

"All right then, if you'll follow me I'll take you to the room where the party is taking place. So let's going."

Isshiki walked out of my room while dragging me along to another room, room 205 to be exact. He opened the door and inside were the rest of the Kyokusei dorm members, including my brother.

There were several boys in the room, two of them being extremely rowdy and loud, both of them screaming at each other while butting heads. There was another boy with shaggy purple colored hair that covered his eyes. I could smell the scent of smoke on him. The last boy had short cut black hair, pale skin and large circle framed glasses.

There were two other girls there, too. One was a perky girl with a big smile and orange hair tied into twin buns. She smelled a lot like all sorts of animals, like chickens, deer, and rabbits.

The other girl was a calmer looking girl with long plum colored hair and... impressive assets.

Soma stopped laughing for a moment and looked over at me with a smile.

"Heya, sis. Glad you decided to come." He said as I took a seat next to him on the floor.

"Not much of a choice since I didn't want a creep keeping an eye on me from my roof." I said.

"He got you that way, too, huh?" I nodded.

"Hey." Someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned to my left and saw the plum haired girl holding a bottle of strange liquid, "You want something to drink?"

"Yeah, that sounds great, thanks." I said, picking up an empty cup from a bag and holding it out so she could pour me something to drink. 

As soon as the bottle was opened and the drink was poured, I could smell something strange from the liquid. There was the scent of rice and just a hint of cinnamon.

"Wow, what a weird drink." I said and smiled, "A non-alcoholic Nigori with just a single table... no a teaspoon of cinnamon. Am I right?"

The girl's eyes widened from my deduction and smiled.

"Wow, that's exactly what it is. How'd you figure it out?" She asked.

"Let's just say that I some pretty keen senses when it comes to cooking." I laughed and took a sip of the juice.