Chapter 6

Ink POV :

It's been 4 months since the first day of school, it's December now, I've been spending more time at Errors house, but they still don't know that I can actually speak. It's the day before Winter Break, I've made more friends now. I checked the time on my phone, 3:30 am. I made a portal to the classroom, since I don't like walking up the stairs. I walked in the classroom and closed the portal, then I sat at my desk.  As always, no one was there yet. But Error comes at 3:40 now, so now we have more time to talk. I put on my headphones and listened to some music. Speaking of Error, I've been feeling this weird feeling around him, in my stomach- what's the expression? Oh yeah! I get butterflies in my stomach, if I even have one, we are skeleton after all. Maybe I can ask Geno, he is dating Reaper. Or maybe Dream or Swap! They're dating, maybe it has something to do with love? I'm not really familiar with all this. Moving on, I "talk" more, now on my whiteboard. Wow though, I haven't spoken at all in school, not even when I'm alone, it's almost like I'm actually mute. I mean, yea, there isn't an actual reason to stay silent now, but maybe I'll talk soon, when I want to. In the corner of my eye I saw Error walk through the door. I take off my headphones and turned to Error, excited to see him. Error walked over to his desk and set his stuff down. Then he scooted his chair next to mine, since we usually do that. I showed the drawing I was working on to Error, it was a drawing of outer space. I continued drawing for a while, but then I felt something on my shoulder. I turn to see Error sleeping on my shoulder, I guess he didn't get enough sleep today. I leaned my head softly against Errors, then continued to draw. Then I felt tired, I guess I'll just sleep, it'll just be a few minutes. I slowly drifted off to sleep, dropping the pencil I was holding in my hand. It'll only be a few minutes.

3rd person POV :

Dream and Swap were arriving at the school, excited to see their friends, the time at the moment was 4:00 am, about 10 minutes after Ink and Error had fallen asleep. Swap and Dream had just opened the door to the classroom. Swap was laughing loudly.

Dream : Swap, shh! Look!

Swap : Huh?

Swap turned around to see what Dream was looking at.

Swap : *Gasp* Oh my god! Ship!

Dream and Swap closed the door and walked over and both took pictures.

Dream : They look so cute together.

Swap : I know right?

Nightmare walked into the classroom, along with his gang. Dream and Swap invited him to look at Ink and Error. They all snap a picture.

Nightmare : Gay.

Killer : We're gonna blackmail them later.

Dust : Agreed.

They all sit down in their desks, but Swap left a "DO NOT DISTURB! " sign by Ink and Error. Dream was standing by the door, waiting for their classmates so he could tell them to not disturb Ink and Error.  Not to long after, everyone is class was surrounding Error and Ink, like a group of moths to a light. Everyone also took pictures. Then, out of nowhere-

*RIIIINNNNGGG! *

Ink POV :

I woke up to the bell, my eyes fluttered open and I looked around, I looked around, the first thing- or should I say person, I saw was Error, also just waking up. I looked around and saw all out classmates, surrounding me and Error, smiling just like how Errors family does. I shot up and jumped up into the upper corner, kind of how Spiderman does. My classmates looked up at me. My eyes turned into a purple spiral and grey teardrop. I made my hands turn into ink, go down the wall, then grab the whiteboard.