Chapter 14

Ink POV :

Everyone that had already arrived earlier to the party decided to join us in whatever we were doing, which was talking about random stuff in our lives. A few minutes into our conversation, I saw Geno and Reaper walk out of Geno's room, laughing. It wasn't really a surprise, since Reaper is always basically begging to be with Geno. I waved them over and they climbed down the stairs and joined us in the living room. As time passed on, more people started to arrive to the party and hang out with us. After a few minutes, everyone in the class was already here, the only person left was CQ, who was upstairs doing whatever she does in her room. All of us were laughing about the conversation, because everyone was having fun. I heard a door upstairs open and someone stepping out. I knew it was CQ. I turned my head towards the stairs and saw CQ walking downstairs.

CQ : Hi guys! What are you all talking about?

Everyone looked to the stairs, where CQ was just arriving onto the floor.

Swap : Oh hello Ms. CQ! We're just talking about all of our lives. Come on and join us!

CQ : Thanks, Swap!

CQ walked over to the couch and sat down, now joining in the conversation.

Killer : Error, you never told me that your mom was hot.

Error got slightly irritated.

Error : SHUT THE FUCK UP KILLER.

CQ : Error, please calm down, I take it as a compliment. Thanks, Killer.

Error grumbled and I patted his back, trying to help him calm down.

CQ : How are all of you doing?

All the replies that everyone made were along the lines of "good, okay, fine, etc." My reply was also like that. CQ nodded and smiled. We started to chat about our lives and stuff. A few minutes in, CQ had an idea.

Cq : Hey, I just remembered that we have speakers in one of the closets! I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get them.

Cq got up and rushed upstairs to get the speakers. We all started to chat about what song to play on the speakers.

Killer : How about romantic songs?

Dust : Or metal?

Error : Or Spanish music?

Swap : I HAVE AN IDEA! How about we do karaoke?

Dream : That's sounds like a great idea! Who else wants to do karaoke, just raise your hand.

Almost everyone raised their hands, I was one of the people who raised their hand, a few didn't, but the raised hands had a majority. I nodded and we all waited for CQ to come back with the speakers. Once she did, I helped her out on setting them up by the tv. Swap asked if we were allowed to do karaoke.

Cq : Of course! I love karaoke!

Swap nodded, excited to start the karaoke. Swap was excited and was about to shout out something, but Dust, Killer, and Horror shouted first unexpectedly.

Swap : I-

Killer, Horror, and Dust : WE WANT TO GO FIRST!

Swap : Well that's unexpected, but sure, why not? Are you three singing together??

They all nodded and took the microphones. There were only two so I created another one for Killer and connected it to the speaker. They started to whisper to each other on what song to pick, but decided about 2 minutes after. Dust put in the song to the karaoke thing, it started playing. The song that they were gonna sing was Bohemian Rhapsody.