2

I just woke up, and I have the most painful headache known to mankind. I reach out for my phone to see what time it is. But something else catches my eye. It's a message from an unknown number.

-Hey, I know last night we got off on the wrong foot. So I was wondering if could make up for it with lunch? My treat of course.

I wasn't sure who it was, but I had an idea of who it could be.

-Who is this?

-I'm the guy from Table 8.

-Oh, of course. How could I forget? You're the one who basically called me a whore, right?

-Yeah...listen I shouldn't have said that I'm really sorry.

-Yeah, you shouldn't have.

-I completely agree. It was out of line and I truly apologize for my words. Again, I would love to treat you to lunch, let me know whenever you are free.

I leave him on seen, before turning off my phone and start getting ready for the day. It's probably a bitch move, but I don't really feel like interacting with him. I'm obviously very curious as to how he got my number because the only people who have my number are, Amir, my boss at the café, and the Bernardo's. I know that sounds incredibly sad, but I like keeping my circle small and if that means my brother and my bosses then so be it.

When I get out of the shower, I see that I have another message from him.

-Come on, one lunch and I"ll leave you alone.

I stare at his message for a few seconds, before turning my phone off. Sure it is a shitty thing to do, but when it comes to him I don't think it is. I'm just avoiding an asshole. There's a difference.

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

It's been a few weeks since I last saw him at the restaurant, and this man has been PESTERING me every single day to have lunch with him. And honestly, I find his patience very impressive because If I were him, I would've given up a while ago. I have been using the fact that I am busy as an excuse to not have lunch with him, but for the first time in a while, I'm finally not busy so I have no excuse to avoid him. Which is why I agreed to have lunch with him, just so he can leave me alone.

He told me he was coming to pick me up, but he still hasn't told me where he's taking me. So to avoid being overdressed, I just put on a white crop top, and a pair of black jeans. It's a casual outfit, but I try my best to make it look like a "formal" attire in case, he's taking me to a fancy ass restaurant.

I hear a ping. It's a message from him.

-I'm here.

After seeing his message I make my way to the living room where I put on my shoes.

"Where are going? I thought you were off the next two days?" Amir asks as he is editing pictures on his MacBook.

"I have a social life you know," I say

He laughs hysterically before saying anything "Ha! That's a good joke, but seriously though where are you off to?"

"Is it seriously so hard for you to believe that I have a social life?" I say as I mock his laugh

"No, it's just you never really go out, apart from uni and work. But anyways just-"