8

Kylian played his last game of the season with the national team yesterday, but he went to spend time with his family afterwards, so I'm finally seeing him again today after days of us not seeing each other.

I'm so happy that he's finally gotten some time off so he and I can have more time to ourselves.

-Are you here yet?
I message Kylian, anxiously waiting for his response.

-Yes, I'm on my way. But just a little heads up, we're going out with my friends, so we have to be with the bodyguards, meaning we won't be taking my car.

I stare at his message for a few seconds, not really knowing what to say, because I thought it was just going to be the two of us tonight, but I suppose it's better than not hanging out with him at all.

-Okay, that sounds good! See you then.

He sees my message and then proceeds to react to it with a thumbs up.

After what feels like an eternity of me pacing back and forth in my living room, I finally get the text from Kylian that he's here. And I make my way outside.

When I get outside, I see a black van with tinted windows, and I'm certain that it is Kylian, so I walk closer to it, and the doors open, and I see Kylian and four other guys there, two of whom I don't really recognize.

"Hi guys," I shyly say as I make my way into the car and sit next to Kylian. Only Kylian and the other two familiar faces respond. The other two unfamiliar faces don't really respond. They are seated in the driver's and passenger's seats, and they are dressed in all black, making me come to the conclusion that they're the bodyguards.

"Amirah, meet two of my closest friends, Brice and Mattias." Kylian is introducing me to his friends.

They both put their hands out for me to greet.

"Enchanté," Brice and Mattias both say as they shake their hands.

"The pleasure is all mine." I respond, giving them a smile.

We continue to make small talk, and it goes back and forth for a bit, giving me the chance to get to know them a bit better.

"So where are we going?" I whisper in Kylian's ear.

"We're going to a club, and getting out of the car will be chaotic, hence the bodyguards." Kylian whispers back.

"Ah, okay," I say, softly nodding my head.

"We should be there in like two minutes, so when we get there, you'll leave first so that Jules can help you get inside safely." He says it in his normal voice.

"Got it. Also, who's Jules?" I ask

"He's the bodyguard sitting in the passenger seat." Kylian says, pointing at him, and Jules looks in the mirror and gives a subtle nod.

"Ah, I see." I respond, giving Jules a wave.

Shortly after we arrive, I am the first one to get off, with Jules already waiting for me outside, and all of a sudden there are so many flashes and people screaming. I hold onto Jules's hand because I know that if I don't, I'll get lost in this crowd, and I don't think I can handle that.

Suddenly I hear people scream even more, and it's obvious that Kylian just got out of the car because it's now more chaotic and there are a lot more cameras and flashing lights. The paparazzi are also screaming loudly to get Kylian's attention.

Luckily, Jules and I make it into the club safe and sound. He takes me to the VIP section, where Kylian, Mattias, and Brice join me. The bodyguards kind of keep their distance from us, giving us a bit of personal space.