7

Kylian are I were cozied up on his couch, watching a movie. And suddenly, I pause the movie and turn to Kylian. "Hey, can I ask you something?" I say, mustering up the courage to ask about what he said when we first met.

Kylian looks at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Remember at the restaurant when I asked you if we had met before because you looked familiar, and you said, 'Maybe, but I tend to not remember the whores I hook up with? Were you like a playboy before me?"

He lets out a small laugh before responding, "No not really, it was just a joke."

"Just a joke?" I say as I get up, removing myself from his embrace

"Yeah, you know just between me and my friends?" He responds, looking confused as to why I don't find his 'joke' funny.

I just sort of nod in disbelief before deciding to just let it go. "Nevermind."

Kylian doesn't say anything, instead he just nods and unpauses the movie.

The rest of the night is quite silent and there's a distance between us.

It's only been a few days of us dating and I've fucked it up already.

☁︎⁺₊ ☀︎ ⁺₊☁︎

Kylian has his last game of the season, and I managed to get last-minute tickets. He doesn't know I'm here, so it's a surprise. PSG will be playing against Clermont FC, and the players still haven't come out to start warming up, and a lot of people are still getting settled into their seats, so I just go to the food trucks and get a bottle of water before coming back to my seat.

About 5 minutes later, the players come out and start warming up. My eyes immediately land on Kylian, and I get so many butterflies just by looking at him. I take my phone out and start taking pictures of him. I look at him with so much awe, and he looks so much in his own zone like it's just so adorable to see. I'd never seen this side of him, and I'm glad I got to see it today.

After the players finished warming up, they went back to their locker rooms. It didn't take long for them to come back out in their kits, and I saw Kylian wearing the captain's Armband. So I take out my phone and take a picture of that too. The players shake hands, and the two captains alongside the ref flip the coin, and it's in PSG's favour, so the game starts. In the first five minutes, Kyei scores.

The number 95 is unlucky as VAR denies his goal, a reprieve for PSG. In the 14th minute, Messi comes alive near the penalty area and takes a strong shot, but Diaw saves it skillfully. A minute later, PSG keeps up their momentum as Kylian receives a great pass in the box. He skillfully directs his volley towards the goal, but Diaw makes an impressive save. The game is now full of excitement, and PSG has a lot more chances now.

In the 16th minute, PSG finally gets what they want. Ramos comes through for PSG with a powerful header, giving them a 1-0 lead. The team's pressure pays off, with Vitinha's cross finding its mark in the far corner. A great goal by the veteran defender

In the 19th minute, PSG is given a penalty after Seidu bundles Hakimi over in the box.

Of course, Kylian is the one to take the penalty. He steps up and calmly sends Diaw the wrong way from 12 yards. Making the lead 2-0.

I literally scream at the top of my lungs and almost drop my phone because I'm jumping so much from the excitement.

The joy is short-lived, as three minutes later J. Gastien scores to make the score 2-1. The first half continues to be very intense, with both teams trying to score and a lot of frustration from the players. And that is shown on Kylian as he lets his frustration get the better of him, trips Seidu, and receives the game's first yellow card.